This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Good ole Bobby Layne? The one born in 1926? The one who was dead before 95% of the ones on this list was born? Ok cool....hook’em

Hell he was around for your championship and born after the two made up ones... That counts right?

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
      If Texas, West Virginia, and Iowa St. tie, and they all beat each other, why does Texas get the tie breaker? I like it, but I think Texas takes care of business against Kansas. I'm a little nervous though.

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      I think it is because although those 3 would be tied, only Texas would have beat the number 1 team in the conference, OU.

I hope it doesn't come down to that but it would be poetic justic for 2008..

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      Funny, weird or cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird....but as long as he keep clogging up blockers off the backers and making the occasional sack like he did Sat night in crunch time, I'm good with it for the rest of the year.. But he is a weird mofo...and borderline crazy with one foot over the line of it..

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
        Can you even count Tannehills starts? He was recruited to be a aggy wr. Even aggy didn’t know he could play QB.
        Wrong again genius. He was recruited by Franchione as a QB, he played WR for the 2008 season because he couldn’t beat out McGee and Johnson for QB...In 2009 he competed against Johnson for the starting position and lost....same in 2010, but with Johnson’s off season shoulder surgery causing him to struggle, Trnnehill came in and finished the 2010 season and played in all 13 games in 2011.

Smart’s right, hate it when facts get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Hell he was around for your championship and born after the two made up ones... That counts right?
          What made up ones? The same made up ones Alabama and Oklahoma claim? Your rock is calling.

Comment

What made up ones? The same made up ones Alabama and Oklahoma claim? Your rock is calling.

The 2011 ones that miraculously appeared to pimp up and impress your new SEC mates...

Your hole in the sand is calling..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              The 2011 ones that miraculously appeared to pimp up and impress your new SEC mates...

Your hole in the sand is calling..
              Triggered?

Comment

Why do you care what’s on our wall? Jimbo will won one before Tommy Two Tugs....because when we win our conference, there’s no doubt we’re in.

Comment

OU only claims 7. The other 10 are recognized.

Comment

Why do you care what’s on our wall? Jimbo will won one before Tommy Two Tugs....because when we win our conference, there’s no doubt we’re in.

I didn't say I cared...I was just making sure Layne counted in the era you count things....
                    Jimmy RapeEnabler better get on the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      It would probably be cool if he was good and not an attention whore.
                      Football player in drag? . . lol

Comment

Working...
                      X