X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Prove me wrong....

Without some timely help by the refs, or missed FG and 2 pt conversions, OU should be 7-3 right now

Oh and BTW, WVU is waiting , who can play a little defense...and score at will
    Beat nut u last year with only a slightly better D. This year OU has a slightly better O. It’s called the breaks of the game. Missed FG’s and 2 point conversions are part of it. As far as the officiating, it usually evens out. Why butthurt about OU? Still upset about that *** kicking you took last year?

Comment

Oh, while I’m proving you wrong, how is Baker doing? Did he go 3rd or 4th round and is a bust like you said?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Beat nut u last year with only a slightly better D. This year OU has a slightly better O. It’s called the breaks of the game. Missed FG’s and 2 point conversions are part of it. As far as the officiating, it usually evens out. Why butthurt about OU? Still upset about that *** kicking you took last year?
        He's mad because they didn't beat Texas, Texas dominates his thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          He's mad because they didn't beat Texas, Texas dominates his thoughts.
          He needs to troll UT fans then.

Comment

He needs to troll UT fans then.

80th dude.....OU would be 5th in the Big 10.....
            Truth hurts.....

And I never said Baker would be a bust....otherwise he wouldn't be on my fantasy team....but he shouldn't have gone #1....

Comment

Truth??? lol

Comment

Northwestern got a bid to the title game, lol. Northwestern!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  80th dude.....OU would be 5th in the Big 10.....
                  Truth hurts.....

And I never said Baker would be a bust....otherwise he wouldn't be on my fantasy team....but he shouldn't have gone #1....
                  I think you did...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ED5ACB7E-02E8-4E0A-998C-484527C103DD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24560163

Comment

anyone that both trashed meyer, and now defends herman, should have enough self respect to at least avoid this topic.

now its all about proof? all the accusations are nothing without proof? my goodness.

Comment

Mac daddy didn't you know oktx marks EVERYTHING? I'd like to see the size of the folder he keeps for marked comments. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                        Mac daddy didn't you know oktx marks EVERYTHING? I'd like to see the size of the folder he keeps for marked comments. Lol

Just the stupid comments.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          anyone that both trashed meyer, and now defends herman, should have enough self respect to at least avoid this topic.

now its all about proof? all the accusations are nothing without proof? my goodness.

So melodramatic...

Comment

Just the stupid comments.
                            Oh ****. Your self folder is taller than the Empire State building.

Comment

Oh, while I’m proving you wrong, how is Baker doing? Did he go 3rd or 4th round and is a bust like you said?
                              You need to slow down. Baker isn't Mahommes

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Oh ****. Your self folder is taller than the Empire State building.

Fish on!

Comment

Working...
                                X