Comment

All crap aside

I'm not having a viewing or service
        Cremation and family knows where to dump it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Being there is what is important. BUT do wear something. Lol

Comment

Generally I wear the same clothes I’d wear if I were visiting. If I needed to wear a suit I didn’t know you good enough to be attending your funeral.

Comment

I wasnt going to chime in but I’m getting a kick out of all the reverse snobbery on this topic. People who like me who wear suits to funerals are not judging anybody - wear what you think is appropriate. It’s the “I don’t own a suit my jeans are fine because Im a genuine Texan what are you going to do about it?” guys that seem to be more concerned about what others consider appropriate funeral apparel.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                That's going to be a strange experience for the cook when the meat starts telling him he's doing it wrong.

When the meat starts givin ya lip just beat it.
                Last edited by eastxhunter; 11-12-2018, 07:40 PM. Reason: Wait what

Comment

You attend a funeral for friendship and love- not fashion.

Comment

Well, wore starched jeans, white button up, leather vest, and black felt hat. Got there and as I stood there gazing at the crowd I had this realization; no one gave a rats *** what I wore or anyone else. We were all there to remember and celebrate a 24yo girl who’s life ended way too soon. That’s all that mattered. She had touched the lives of so many and people from a wide array of backgrounds. People were there in skinny jeans and vans, full suits, jeans and boots, and just about anything else. What we wore didn’t matter cause in that moment we were all unified by love of Blair and the sadness we felt at her passing.

So in the end, it didn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Young gun 12 View Post
                      Well, wore starched jeans, white button up, leather vest, and black felt hat. Got there and as I stood there gazing at the crowd I had this realization; no one gave a rats *** what I wore or anyone else. We were all there to remember and celebrate a 24yo girl who’s life ended way too soon. That’s all that mattered. She had touched the lives of so many and people from a wide array of backgrounds. People were there in skinny jeans and vans, full suits, jeans and boots, and just about anything else. What we wore didn’t matter cause in that moment we were all unified by love of Blair and the sadness we felt at her passing.

Amen

Comment

Exactly as it should be...
                        Sorry to hear about your friend..

Comment

I think the friends funerals I have attended, the last one was last week, would have snickered if I showed up in a suit.
                          I’m a starched jeans, starched shirt, felt hat, and nice boots kind of guy and always have been. Hat removed at the door of course.
                          Be who you are and who the deceased has known.

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

I generally feel like starched jeans, nice button-up shirt, and dress boots is pretty dressed up for this part of the world, but if it's an older person that maybe I didn't know that well, like a friend of my parents, I'll wear a suit if I feel it's more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                                I hope like heck that when I die, everyone shows up to my funeral in jeans and boots. I might even make it a requirement that my pall bearers wear jeans and boots

This Some may not agree but I think it is completely acceptable . I think you being there as a show of respect to the deceased , and / or family is much more important than what you are wearing ( some common sense here of coarse ) .

Comment

Working...
                                X