Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anyone ever ran for office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Thinking hard on it. I'll be moving out of Harris County after I retire and I know I will get bored.

Harris County sure needs some red in it

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
      Nope but has crossed my mind more and more lately for some crazy reason. I'm sure I can't hide all those skeletons in the closet though, haha
      I would but I've got a dang graveyard in there

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	chew.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	24559572

I can't wait until you run and someone leaks a story to the local paper about how you once killed an elephant in Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          [ATTACH]932614[/ATTACH]

I can't wait until you run and someone leaks a story to the local paper about how you once killed an elephant in Texas!

Vote for me you ignernt summidges!

Comment

I thought about running later in life so I could reminisce about my younger days

I have no desire to be a politician, don't think I could stomach dealing with "peers" on a routine basis

Comment

I was voted most popular from 1986-1990 (Freshan to senior year) at Kirbyville high school.
              Kind of a big deal.

Comment

Also voted least likely to succeed by most of the teachers.

Comment

Heck Bobby, just stay right there in Harris County and run for High Sheriff!! Been a long time since HCSO had a real leader!!
                  Talk to TMag... He ran for JP here in my pct. in Liberty County last year... He came up a bit short, but he sure has a good handle on what it takes to launch a campaign and such...

Comment

I thought real hard about throwing my hat in for city counsel in Odessa this last election but decided against it until my daughter gets a little older.

Comment

Yes there is a bar in town called "the office" I have ran there

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Heck Bobby, just stay right there in Harris County and run for High Sheriff!! Been a long time since HCSO had a real leader!!
                        Talk to TMag... He ran for JP here in my pct. in Liberty County last year... He came up a bit short, but he sure has a good handle on what it takes to launch a campaign and such...
                        You done lost your mind. [emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          I thought about running later in life so I could reminisce about my younger days

I have no desire to be a politician, don't think I could stomach dealing with "peers" on a routine basis
                          Kind of my way of thinking. I've forgotten a lot of my late 20's...they'd dig around and find it all and remind me of the stupid crap I did

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            I was voted most popular from 1986-1990 (Freshan to senior year) at Kirbyville high school.
                            Kind of a big deal.

Kirbyville?

Voted most popular out of all 4 of your cousins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ask your old buddy....https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f&action=click

Comment

I ran for the county line a few times,

Comment

Working...
                                X