No announcement yet.

New record nontypical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell of a deer! Good for him. Probably didn't smile, so it would give people something to complain about.

Comment

awesome deer, That left side is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
        awesome deer, That left side is incredible.

Yep, the right side is just your average cull

Comment

Incredible deer.

Comment

Interesting what part of the state it was taken in. Most of the big deer are on the Western side in Pike and adjoining counties. Near the Illinois and Mississippi rivers. This one is from the eastern side close to the Indiana border. Some river drainages over there but more agricultural than the western side.

Comment

dude should be wearing a tux in the pictures.

Comment

Truly an incredible buck!

To the guys complaining about the blood, do y’all take wet wipes or something with you every time you go out? I’m not going to lie, you’d probably get laughed out of the woods if you lived around here and were caught wiping off a dead deer’s nose for a picture ��.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

To the guys complaining about the blood, do y’all take wet wipes or something with you every time you go out? I’m not going to lie, you’d probably get laughed out of the woods if you lived around here and were caught wiping off a dead deer’s nose for a picture ��.
                  My thoughts exactly. I like the blood....tells me who won and who lost.

Comment

I would quit hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Next time one of you kill a world record buck clean the blood off the nose and mouth before taking pictures.
                      Who the heck cares about this? Its a dead freaking deer not a beauty contest. This has never ever crossed my mind. Even odder are the ones who carry around fake eyeballs to put in the deer for pics. Everyone knows the best ldp is on a dropped tailgate with the horns in one hand a cold beer in the other.

Comment

Bruiser

Comment

This deer has more inches in his drops tines than I have with all kills combined. Bigger fan of symmetrical deer but there is something cool about big free range freak bucks.

Comment

No kidding on wiping the blood from a dead deer for a picture

Yes, that’s one hell of a buck

Comment

I'm not going to lie, we laugh at arkys daily, just for being arkys.

I've wiped blood off their noses before...not always, but it makes for a better picture.

Comment

Wow, that is an incredible buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X