This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Jimbo has a larger ego than Dumlin, which I didn’t think was possible.....he wouldn’t pull Mond if he put on an Ole Miss uniform.
    Sounds like him an les learned a lot of the same traits while coaching together

Comment

Roll Tide!!! About to head in to Bryant-Denny!!

Comment

Is Mond good again now?

Comment

Laughing at some of my brothers here. Did anyone who follows ATM not think this was gonna be a dogfight after watching the last 10 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our secondary sucks. Mond is not that good. Thank god for Treyveon! Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Laughing at some of my brothers here. Did anyone who follows ATM not think this was gonna be a dogfight after watching the last 10 weeks?

It's all about finishing . .

Comment

No, mond still sucks. Williams with 220+ rushing yards is good though.

Comment

I guess the refs thought Aggy was going to be playing The University next Saturday.
                  Targeting call in the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    I guess the refs thought Aggy was going to be playing The University next Saturday.
                    #freedevinwhite . . Err miles Jones . .

Comment

Watched the last half of the 4th. Sounds like I chose the right time to tune in.

Comment

Time for a cold beer . .

Comment

Officials need to call this one down. Run a play quickly. Nice job ref.

Comment

Running it up the gut, boring...

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                              And it was a poor targeting call and this was the same crew that called the double targeting calls against us last time. This crew needs to be broken up or just not hired back. They clearing don't understand that penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                                And it was a poor targeting call and this was the same crew that called the double targeting calls against us last time. This crew needs to be broken up or just not hired back. They clearing don't understand that penalty.
                                Targeting wasn't called on the field that I could tell. I think the upstairs ref called it on replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X