X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Ole Miss is 1-4 in the SEC, beat that ***.

If Texas plays a complete game, it won’t be close. They haven’t played a complete game yet. So I’ll go with your pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texas has the talent to beat Tech, they are just in a tough spot on the road at night.

The Aggies will be lucky if they win because of their secondary. Our only hope is if Mond can duplicate his accuracy efforts on the Aggies last drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Texas has the talent to beat Tech, they are just in a tough spot on the road at night.

The Aggies will be lucky if they win because of their secondary. Our only hope is if Mond can duplicate his accuracy efforts on the Aggies last drive.
      If Mond is our “mobile threat” QB.....Starkle must have a wooden leg and lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        If Mond is our “mobile threat” QB.....Starkle must have a wooden leg and lost it.

No kidding. We have the most sacked in the pocket mobile threat in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          No kidding. We have the most sacked in the pocket mobile threat in history.
          LMAO.....and Mond strikes again. Mond must have pictures of the top of Jimbo’s head....it’s beyond comprehension how this clown is still QB1.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            LMAO.....and Mond strikes again. Mond must have pictures of the top of Jimbo’s head....it’s beyond comprehension how this clown is still QB1.

...and a telegraphed poor pass for a pic. Right on Q

Comment

Kellen Mond single handily Cost is auburn and now ole miss. Dude is garbage and fisher needs criticism for not sitting him.

Comment

How many games has Starkel played in? Is he a candidate for the new transfer rule? Is that why he’s not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  How many games has Starkel played in? Is he a candidate for the new transfer rule? Is that why he’s not playing.

I think one. One play vs Clemson. A turnover.

Comment

He’s already RS before. He graduates in August will transfer with 2 years left.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      He’s played in four games and has already red shirted....I can’t believe he doesn’t just hand in his helmet and walk off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Kellen Mond single handily Cost is auburn and now ole miss. Dude is garbage and fisher needs criticism for not sitting him
                        It’s embarrassing.

Comment

If a$m runs a pass play for the rest of the game everyone needs to be let go ole miss couldn’t stop Lt. Dan from running all over them

Comment

Does it amaze anyone else we can double TOP, double plays ran, Double first downs, double yardage, hold opp run O to
                            Less than 75 yards and still lose games or squeak out wins?

Kentucky didn’t snap ball on our 50 all game til OT

Auburn had 13 first downs and 19 rushing yards

Ole miss has had 36 plays we’ve had 63 and doubling TOP and they have 60 rushing yards with 10 first downs... and it’s tied.

It’s kind of crazy. **** QB TO’s

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Does it amaze anyone else we can double TOP, double plays ran, Double first downs, double yardage, hold opp run O to
                              Less than 75 yards and still lose games or squeak out wins?

Kentucky didn’t snap ball on our 50 all game til OT

Auburn had 13 first downs and 19 rushing yards

Ole miss has had 36 plays we’ve had 63 and doubling TOP and they have 60 rushing yards with 10 first downs... and it’s tied.

It’s kind of crazy. **** QB TO’s
                              Jimbo has a larger ego than Dumlin, which I didn’t think was possible.....he wouldn’t pull Mond if he put on an Ole Miss uniform.

Comment

We just got a penalty for two guys being on the field at the same time with the same number.

Comment

Working...
                                X