Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Christian people generally more judgmental than others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Calling an arsehole an arsehole isn't being judgemental. Its being factually correct.

And yet another mic drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a Christian I would whole-heartedly ask for the people on this message board to not come to any conclusions about Christians by reading the Texasbowhunter.com. Likewise please do not be swayed by the media(movies, books, news, TV, Televangilists) into believing all Christians are a "certain way".

I am sure there is a person on the TBH from every City in Texas that would happily host anyone on the TBH to go to Church on a Sunday(s) to make your own decisions about Christians. I live in Oklahoma now but if anyone in the Corpus area would like to visit a great Church with solid doctrine you have a standing invite regardless of your beliefs or lifestyle. I will either host you in Corpus or some of my bowhunting brethren will host you.

I also understand that many of you have had bad experiences at Church in the past. Please find a person that you trust and respect and give it another try. Even if you don't necessarily come out of the process a Bible beating Christian, at least you can come to your own conclusions from real world, present day experiences.

Comment

More people in this country are christian than not. So it's statistically more likely that you'll know more christian jerks than non-christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Calling an arsehole an arsehole isn't being judgemental. Its being factually correct.
          And very subjective ...

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
            More people in this country are christian than not. So it's statistically more likely that you'll know more christian jerks than non-christian.
            haha

Comment

I don't believe so.
              But when someone realizes I'm a Christian I suddenly become the Lucifer

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                IMHO, people are people. There are as many hypocrites and judgers in the faith as there are outside the faith. I'm hopeful that Christians would repent of these things when called out. It's just true that believers are broken like everyone else which is why I often say, church would be awesome if not for the people.
                this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  I don't believe so.
                  But when someone realizes I'm a Christian I suddenly become the Lucifer

Please explain this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Slayer!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep having to hit the delete button on this one.....if there is one thing one learned this year it’s to not worry about the judgments of men. They won’t be the ones casting you into hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                        **Edit - My wife works with adults with disabilities. Those folks may be some of the only ones I have seen that pour out love and seem to not care who it is on the receiving end.

You are so right. I've always shyed away from people with learning disabilities. I've have been extremely blessed by a young man named Reese at Chick-fil-A in New Caney. I try to have lunch with him once a week what a joy in my life that I have been missing. He doesn't see color doesn't have any negativity in him at all. And I wonder sometimes who has the learning disabilities.
                        That is very true, HIC and Snowflake Killa...there is an incredible family that I'm blessed to know, who are raising some of the most awesome kids you've ever seen, who have proven this over and over again. It would do a whole lot of us a world of good to learn from them
                        Last edited by TxDispatcher; 10-26-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X