This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    I think OU drops another game before the season is over.
    Entirely possible. Maybe even probable. OU still hasn't played anyone, and lost to a mediocre Texas team that wasn't as close as the score shows for a big portion of the game. Need to see more on the defense to know how they are responding after the firing

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Yes. Either is certainly possible. Which scenario would surprise you more?
      Losing two, and still playing ou for the Big 12...

Comment

BSS.

Bitter Sooner Syndrome.

48-45

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Kliff probably can secure his job if he goes 2-1 over the next three. That would put him at 7-3 with Baylor and K-State left. Big stretch for Kliff and the boys.
          I didn't think there was any way he'd make it through the season....

Comment

The wife and I will be packing our bags early this week. Stay at least a night, maybe two, at the Golden Nugget on our way to Starkville. We’ll be joined by one of my old colleagues/roommate who is a MSU grad to do some tailgating and exploring of Starkville. Hope for a good game and expect one. Game plan will be to try and stop the run game and hope the secondary can make just enough plays to pull out a W on the road. Offense has to find a way to turn FGs into TDs.

Comment

Shawn Robinson done for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Shawn Robinson done for the year.
                The other kid looked better?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                  The wife and I will be packing our bags early this week. Stay at least a night, maybe two, at the Golden Nugget on our way to Starkville. We’ll be joined by one of my old colleagues/roommate who is a MSU grad to do some tailgating and exploring of Starkville. Hope for a good game and expect one. Game plan will be to try and stop the run game and hope the secondary can make just enough plays to pull out a W on the road. Offense has to find a way to turn FGs into TDs.
                  Very nice.

Comment

Just read on ESPN Turpin got arrested yesterday and suspended. Rough season for TCU fixing to get rougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      The other kid looked better?

Meh....provided a brief spark. Then came out and was abysmal in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Just read on ESPN Turpin got arrested yesterday and suspended. Rough season for TCU fixing to get rougher.
                        At least you read the thread

Comment

Makes sense.

Comment

Hate it for you Czar...but the jury is still out on how I feel about it for 243WSM and BrandonA

Comment

At least you read the thread
                              I try not. Don't feel like getting sucked into the back and forth that makes you feel dumber after your done.

What's the saying, when you argue with an idiot they end up bringing you down to their level and then beating you with experience? Something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                I try not. Don't feel like getting sucked into the back and forth that makes you feel dumber after your done.

Comment

Working...
                                X