This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Anyone see the news about Oklahoma's 5* QB recruit from Arizona being declared inelegible for the rest of the high school season?
    Did a quick search on google, a code of conduct violation but that’s all that it can reveal

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Did a quick search on google, a code of conduct violation but that’s all that it can reveal
      He should fit right in a OU.

Comment

Shot fired! [emoji15] [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't count on that Grasshopper. You better stay in the kiddy pool and leave the heavy lifting to the pros.
          I got a big LOL from that one....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Upon futher review, the bye week strikes again. Sounds like two starting corners will be benched for the first quarter, Boyd/Davis.

Guess we get to watch a young group to start the game with Cook and Boyce/Green on the field.
            Herman has lost control of this team.

Comment

Anyone see the news about Oklahoma's 5* QB recruit from Arizona being declared inelegible for the rest of the high school season?
              Saw it last night. Just said a team violation in the headline. I didn't read anything else though.

Is there a link about Boyd and Davis? I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Obviously a long shot, but ESPN's "Eliminator" still has the Aggies "alive" as the only two loss team still in the hunt for the CFP. Of course, they don't control their own destiny and they would need a lot of outside help (namely in the form of LSU beating Bama next weekend.). Does this qualify as "in the discussion?"

The SEC has six of the 15 teams left, including the Aggies, in the hunt for the College Football Playoff, while (fairly or not) unbeaten UCF and USF are out.

Even if LSU beat BAMA and we beat LSU. Wouldn't BAMA need another loss? Otherwise they would own the tie-breaker against us.

Comment

I wouldn't count on that Grasshopper. You better stay in the kiddy pool and leave the heavy lifting to the pros.
                  It’s nothing personal. It is what it is.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by 160class View Post

Hearing he got caught having sex in the school bathroom.

Before it starts. It was with someone of the opposite sex.
                    Last edited by asttbe; 10-24-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Meh. Future recruit. Has nothing to do with the OU program. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        Hearing he got caught having sex in the school bathroom.

Before it starts. It with someone if the opposite sex.

Hell that should get a High 5 not a suspension!

Comment

[quote=asttbe;13729158]Hearing he got caught having sex in the school bathroom.

Been there and done that. Just no T-Shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Hell that should get a High 5 not a suspension!
                            That's kind of what I'm thinking. With a name like "Rattler" I thought it would be something much worse!

Comment

Looks like Boyd and Davis fit right in at UT? Hate it when that happens. ����
                              Last edited by oktx; 10-24-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Even if LSU beat BAMA and we beat LSU. Wouldn't BAMA need another loss? Otherwise they would own the tie-breaker against us.

It would have to evolve into a 3 way tie and lower-tier tiebreakers . I don't know how that plays but I'm assuming The Eliminator has run the scenarios and a mathematical possibility still exists.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X