This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News

Permian boy cut from the Casey Morris cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Did Tua play in the second half against A&M?
      Yes.
      He has not played in a 4th quarter yet.

Comment

Good get by the Horns

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          GP officially announced Turpin's career is over in Funkytown.
          I guess we wont hear "Turpin Time" every Saturday. I kind of liked that phrase. I hate to see young kids throw away careers like this.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            Come on man, really? It's not like Patterson had a drug ring being ran by the team.

Turpin will get a shot at the NFL. He's fast and shifty.
            Never mind the smiley face. It was a reflection on the rhetoric we use to hear about Sumlin every time a player got arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              I guess we wont hear "Turpin Time" every Saturday. I kind of liked that phrase. I hate to see young kids throw away careers like this.
              The clock has struck midnight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                News

[ATTACH]930261[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]930262[/ATTACH]

Kid is one heck of an athlete. Another commit will drop on Friday and that will get them to 20.

Comment

Aggies come out on top of MS and lets hope they can finish the game without getting a targeting penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Kid is one heck of an athlete. Another commit will drop on Friday and that will get them to 20.
                    What side of the ball did Texas recruit him on? Or have they yet?

Comment

They see him as a guy that can play both sides of the ball. One report I read said these are the type of guys Texas would pass and then get beat by when they played elsewhere. Herman's staff has recruited guys at Texas that may not have a natural position, but are athletes / football player type guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Never mind the smiley face. It was a reflection on the rhetoric we use to hear about Sumlin every time a player got arrested.
                        The meter calibration department is on line one sir.

Comment

I think he will end up at corner, but they are going to let him throw the rock as well. He was offered on both sides of the ball and taken as an athlete. He was all but tOSU bound until they talked him into an offical visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            They see him as a guy that can play both sides of the ball. One report I read said these are the type of guys Texas would pass and then get beat by when they played elsewhere. Herman's staff has recruited guys at Texas that may not have a natural position, but are athletes / football player type guys.
                            I know how that goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              News

[ATTACH]930261[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]930262[/ATTACH]

Kid reminds me a lot of my former self.

Looks like a good pickup. Permian rarely puts D1 talent out, or least that was the case when I was around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I think he will end up at corner, but they are going to let him throw the rock as well. He was offered on both sides of the ball and taken as an athlete. He was all but tOSU bound until they talked him into an offical visit.

I think he ends up at safety or WR personally. I can see corner too. I would say there's a 0% chance he ends up at QB but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X