Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Show 'em yer blank panther piitcherz!!!
    I'm fixin ta show you a piitcher alright!!! I done said I ain't seen one foo..

But I ain't saying it can't happen. I know a guy that had 2 Big black cats in cages, along with some other big cats, and he's not the only one that does..
    One could get out and BOOM there wouldn't be enough crow meat to go around the GS...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I'm fixin ta show you a piitcher alright!!! I done said I ain't seen one foo..

But I ain't saying it can't happen. I know a guy that had 2 Big black cats in cages, along with some other big cats, and he's not the only one that does..
      One could get out and BOOM there wouldn't be enough crow meat to go around the GS...
      Nope, escaped zoo animals don't count. There was a tiger that escaped near Caldwell a few years back. That doesn't give validity to anyone that claims they have tigers in the woods around them.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
        Nope, escaped zoo animals don't count. There was a tiger that escaped near Caldwell a few years back. That doesn't give validity to anyone that claims they have tigers in the woods around them.

Most of the exotic animals in Texas excaped from private ownership and are now thriving in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
          Your neck of the woods too just out of Llano off 152. It was about 30 years ago middle of the afternoon bright sun light walking across a field. At about 100 yrds just walking and over a hill out of sight at about 400yrds. Could see his shoulder blades come up as he walked. Remember it like it was yesterday. We were at a friend's on the river and making a run to town.Had a rifle but was on the road and didn't know the owners of the property or he would be on the wall.
          We were all so close to having this solved 30 years ago, just strange that we haven't gotten any closer in the last 30

Comment

You just need to start thinking about how you want your Crow cooked.. Smart says medium is best..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Most of the exotic animals in Texas excaped from private ownership and are now thriving in Texas.
              Remarkable that the escaped tiger didn't form a massive population of wild tigers!

Comment

Now, now. That's not fair.

Comment

obviously none of y'all watch the fooseball games. Confirmed sighting between Fannin and Kirby here in Houston. In fact, there was a whole Clowder of them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Remarkable that the escaped tiger didn't form a massive population of wild tigers!

A breeding pair could

Comment

You just need to start thinking about how you want your Crow cooked.. Smart says medium is best..
                      With beans

Comment

A breeding pair could
                        Sure, if they could somehow survive without being seen.

The reality is, it was killed in like 20 minutes.

See, when a pig or blackbuck or elk or even pet python escapes, no one really cares. They're free to breed and reproduce and some of them are shot and some of them survive and they form a population fairly easily.

When a tiger (or in a hypothetical black jaguar example) escapes, s**t hits the fan real quick and the first person that sees it after the information is public typically kills it.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Did Chew ever get that elephant?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                              Huh?
                              You've got a third the population of East Texas claiming they have black panthers running all over the place. If you theoretically had 1 escape from the zoo in San Antonio at some point, that wouldn't validate the 9,000 completely verifiably 100% false claims that have occurred over the last 100 years.

Comment

LOL....Says the guy that sent me "secret black panther pictures" via email as proof of their existence that were really a house cat...

I'll eat it when you come up with a real one in Texas though. I'm prepared.. Certainly there are some govt UFOs that can find them using thermal imaging in a matrix or some ****....

Comment

Working...
                                X