Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck yeah they exist!

Comment

They run pretty deep in downtown Houston, some even let you pet them for a fee....

Comment

popcorn in hand and along for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          The same was said about black bobcats. Oops.

Show 'em yer blank panther piitcherz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            Heck yeah they exist!
            That's a Bombay kitty cat.

Comment

[ATTACH]929313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]929314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]929315[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]929316[/ATTACH]

Comment

Seen two yellows and one black in my over 50 years of running around in the woods. Agree they are rare but they exist. I remember reading history as a kid folks used to believe the earth was flat too.

Comment

Haha, some still do, and we laugh at them

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                      Seen two yellows and one black in my over 50 years of running around in the woods. Agree they are rare but they exist. I remember reading history as a kid folks used to believe the earth was flat too.
                      They (black jaguars) obviously exist.

Just not in Texas.

I believe you believe you saw one though. You're just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post

Just not in Texas.

Haha, like I tell my 10yo son who knows everything and says I never believe anything he says, "I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying I don't believe you."
                        Last edited by jshouse; 10-17-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post

Just not in Texas.

Your neck of the woods too just out of Llano off 152. It was about 30 years ago middle of the afternoon bright sun light walking across a field. At about 100 yrds just walking and over a hill out of sight at about 400yrds. Could see his shoulder blades come up as he walked. Remember it like it was yesterday. We were at a friend's on the river and making a run to town.Had a rifle but was on the road and didn't know the owners of the property or he would be on the wall.
                          Last edited by mchildress; 10-17-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Not going to argue if they exist or not. Here is my .02 As many game cameras as there are scattered all over Texas, one would think we would get several non-photoshopped pics of this elusive black cat. Also you would think one of us Northeast Texas boys would have shot one by now. They must not come out at night or maybe their eyes don't glow when hit with the Q-beam. I just think there would be more evidence of them if they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                              Your neck of the woods too just out of Llano off 152. It was about 30 years ago middle of the afternoon bright sun light walking across a field. At about 100 yrds just walking and over a hill out of sight at about 400yrds. Could see his shoulder blades come up as he walked. Remember it like it was yesterday. We were at a friend's on the river and making a run to town. We were making a run to town. Had a rifle but was on the road and didn't know the owners of the property or he would be on the wall.
                              It's possible you saw a cougar out there and the sun made it appear black. There have been confirmed cougars.

It's not possible you saw a black jaguar out there.

Comment

I've heard they'll be at the voting stations stumping for Beto, watch out!!

Comment

Working...
                                X