Best Side x Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derek H. View Post
    I test drove a pioneer 1000 before i decided on a defender. Was well built and had plenty of power but to me was much louder when accelerating or slowing down and not as smooth as the cana ams.
    Yep. I had my mind set on a pioneer until I road one.

Comment

Can am

Comment

Mule Pro FXT, it’ll be a year opening weekend since we’ve had our and have about 400 miles to go before we hit 6,000 miles on it and it’s been great, bed can be a little small when the back seat is up but it’s not much smaller than a Polaris and it doesn’t squat in the rear like a Polaris does whenever it’s got weight in it

Comment

Almost done with the homemade quack rack on my pro fxt. Just gotta weld the diamond plate and rhino line it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have had my pro fxt since may, have enjoyed it so far

Comment

Originally posted by buckwild17 View Post
              Looking into buying another S x S , looking for recommendations of good & bad models !!
              Dale go get a Mule Pro if you are buying new. If buying a used one just make sure that you are buying from an old man. Not some guide that used it in the duck marsh or kid that took it to the four wheeler park.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                Almost done with the homemade quack rack on my pro fxt. Just gotta weld the diamond plate and rhino line it.

Ok, I’m gonna need more details and pics of this. How did you mount it to the bar and the bed?

Comment

Can am defender very quite and fast haul anything pull anything I really like mine second for me would be mule pro fxt all the things a cam am has but slow

Comment

Picked up my Mule Pro-FXT on Friday, loving it so far. I wanted the option of holding 6 people but the Ranger's and Can Ams are just too long. Pioneer rear seats are uncomfortable and the local dealer that sales them all said they are constantly having to work on the Honda's which was a surprise to me based on their reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                      Mule pro fxt
                      By far

Comment

Toyota

Comment

My canam defender is the best I’ve had between them all. It’ll go wherever I want it to so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                            HOFFPAUIR POLARIS
                            I have bought 2 from them and have sent 6 people there to buy.I've never been able to beat their price.They delivered one to Houston for a friend of mine free of charge If I remember right.They also sell Can Am.
                            You won't be disappointed.
                            I got my ranger from them and Ryan Wright was great to deal with. I looked at them hard for about 6 months and would bounce questions off him all through that period. Still talk to him occassionally if a question comes up and hes been there to help all along. Great dealer support after the sale.

Comment

I'm shopping for a side by side and have a $10k or less budget. Looking at Kawasaki Mule SE 4x4 or Polaris Ranger 570. Reading posts it sounds like Mule is most reliable which is my priority. Before I pull the trigger on the Mule any updates? Will have to get the 2" trailer hitch put on the Mule bc it's not standard as it is with the Ranger. Also in the market for a trailer to haul it around on.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                                I'm shopping for a side by side and have a $10k or less budget. Looking at Kawasaki Mule SE 4x4 or Polaris Ranger 570. Reading posts it sounds like Mule is most reliable which is my priority. Before I pull the trigger on the Mule any updates? Will have to get the 2" trailer hitch put on the Mule bc it's not standard as it is with the Ranger. Also in the market for a trailer to haul it around on.
                                My Mule has a 2" receiver but it is an FXT. I know they make an adapter if the one you are looking at doesn't have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X