Best Side x Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comforts/accelleration.

=Sticks&Strings;Also, the Kawasaki has no creature comforts like storage, arm rests, drink holders, etc...
    Built in beer, .....er.... uh.... "drink" holders for 2 front seat occupants.
    And I put in velcro strap-on whiskey and coke, ..... er,.... uh... "drink" holders for rear seat passengers.

And theres an available under the front seat lockable storage box. I have it as well.

And..... my pro-fxt will really sling the "loose" gravel, from the hole shot!

Just sayn.......

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      The machine I posted above I’m all in at $16,900. That’s tax, tires, bumper, HD springs, tie rods, roof, and high rack in the back. It’s a 2017 Defender HD10 MAX DPS bought new.
      Where'd you get it?

Comment

I have had my Ranger for 5 years now and put it through hell. It has been in the shop 2 times for a total of $600 in repairs for a belt, and cleaning all the fine red dirt out of the fuel system.

Comment

I have a Gator 825i its a great machine. Dad has had a Fox Pro for last several yrs. hate it. Doors, latches and other things a just cheap. Polarias you couldn't give me because they are Corp A-Holes that care of greed of money over safety. ( Was witness in a Multi-Million dollar suit and what they knew and did not do was unthinkable) . Dad just bought a Can AM and its is a Bentley compared to every machine out there right now and its not close. I will be getting me one once I sell my Gator. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared View Post
            Where'd you get it?
            Hoffpaiur in Goldewaite. Bryan Jernigan helped me, and I can’t recommend him enough.

To be fair I added all the accessories myself after the fact, and had them throw in the roof for free from a Defender XT they had replaced the roof with a Pro Box top.

Comment

In the last few years I've been all over the map on a lease ride. Back to looking for a used utv as I just can't pay a new price and abuse it right away. Really like the can-ams. This posting helps that too. If ya'll know or hear of a good deal please let me know.

Comment

I had 3 SxS in the past, currently do not own one. Since we got on the lease I was going to buy another 4 seater. It would have been either a Ranger or Defender, both equally great, both equally junk.

Then I realized why spend $15k on a new machine that break fairly easy if you use them. Started to look for an old Toyota pickup, ended up finding a 2003 4Runner for $2500 with 200k miles on it. Everything works, including the heat and AC. So far I am $3500 into it with the paint, 3" lift, tires, and a couple of things. Still have some more work to do but I feel this is a far better solution then a SxS. Does not take up much more room on the trailer, it is heavier so there is that. Parts are alot cheaper such as I replaced the front two CV's, Both of them were $100 new for the pair. "Turf" mode is a simple fix it as I just pulled the 3rd member out and welded up the spider. Just need to pull the front now.

I am gonna buy a 20ft Container to store it in at the deer lease. As we have Illegals, Rattlers, and Wasp to deal with. The Container will solve those problems for the most part. At the end of the day I will be about $5500 into once I finish it and buy the 20ft container. Have a more reliable machine with AC for the off season lease days!!

Comment

A couple of photos of it before and after. But none with the 3" lift which raised the front like 5" because the springs were done

Phase one of my Bumper. It now has a grille. I still need to add the reciever, mount for the Road Feeder, and maybe a couple LED lights.

Last edited by MattPopp; 06-19-2019, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get your rear rack?

Comment

My cousin just bought a 2020 Honda Talon....

Holy crap that thing is nice......its 5 months old has 20 hours...and its $22k out the door

*** ?????

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                        Where did you get your rear rack?

Pm sent

Comment

If I were to get another one today it would be the CanAm Defender Limited. Heat and A/C with a dust free cab. What's not to like about that? Well, except maybe for the price tag.

Comment

Working...
                          X