Is it more worth it to buy or lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    lots of issues with both. slightly more with leasing because of dealing with people, and future sales. with owning, taxes come every year.

legacy, you seem like a man whos steps are guided by The Lord. be looking for that place that HE has in mind for you. you will know it when you see it, i believe. if you are wanting to move, then owning is a pretty easy decision.
    Thanx man I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Thanx guys. Just a reminder, I will not buy land in Tx. Arky, Okie, Missouri all these states have low taxes, how ever I get what you are saying.

I could see the burden of working on a place would/could drown out my hunting time.

Thanx, excellent info.
      I get you. I have read the threads between Stan, Darto, Iowa Hunter and Boomer Sooner. all those threads are awesome with great progress pictures. If you get the chance and have time off I’m sure they would love to show you around and hang out for a weekend and show you the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        I get you. I have read the threads between Stan, Darto, Iowa Hunter and Boomer Sooner. all those threads are awesome with great progress pictures. If you get the chance and have time off I’m sure they would love to show you around and hang out for a weekend and show you the ropes.
        Thanx. Yes, that is a lot of good info.

Comment

Buy ag producing land and have it pay your lease fee”s”

Comment

Pretty simple, most can't afford to buy, that is why they lease.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              Pretty simple, most can't afford to buy, that is why they lease.
              Comparative to what we can lease is a better way of putting it.

Comment

Working...
              X