F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
    Very nice. I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of this truck. The paint job and the lights look amazing together.

Thank you very much. I hope she keeps on rolling.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Replaced glow plugs today. That was no fun. Also replaced the front sway bar links with new moog parts and bushings. Now I don’t have that thump on bumps anymore. And finally got a black oval to replace the blue oval on the tailgate. I think I’m finally done for a while except for little stuff. I really have enjoyed sharing with you guys. Thanks for the ideas and support. If I do anything else major I’ll post up. Y’all take care and go shoot something. It’s about that time!!!

Before

After

Comment

Oh and I’ll post some final pics soon as I take some. Tomorrow probably.

Comment

Finally got pics of it all done. Maybe a couple things later but this is the completed project. Been getting lots of thumbs up everywhere I go. Have to explain to folks all about Kevlar and what it is. People always ask if it’s bulletproof lol. It’s like driving a new truck. Well worth the cost.

Comment

I applaud! Great project, i think it turned out fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

What a cool looking truck!! Congrats on the finished product.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

That is slick!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you done any engine upgrades? Cold air intake, tuner/chip, exhaust?

Comment

Originally posted by Merrick7.3 View Post
                      Have you done any engine upgrades? Cold air intake, tuner/chip, exhaust?

All of that. Volant air intake, Bullydog tuner, 5” straight exhaust, ATS turbo housing, and a few other things. Probably get a little larger injectors and a high flow oil pump next. She pulls hard already though. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Thanks. Gonna have my buddy come take some really good pics of the truck on thanksgiving. I just ordered these. I will say however I think I’ll have to run a bead of gorilla glue down the light strips to keep them from falling. These leds are Frikin bright.

I just ordered these for our truck. Thanks for posting that. Yours turned out great! Oh and nice build all around man. That truck is bad***!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                          All of that. Volant air intake, Bullydog tuner, 5” straight exhaust, ATS turbo housing, and a few other things. Probably get a little larger injectors and a high flow oil pump next. She pulls hard already though. [emoji6]

Man awesome build! It’ll last you forever!
                          Whenever I get out of college and get a good job, I plan on dumping tons of money into my 1996 7.3.

Comment

Thanks y’all.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw you yesterday westbound on I-20 at Baird. If not someone copied your paint job. Truck looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
                                Pretty sure I saw you yesterday westbound on I-20 at Baird. If not someone copied your paint job. Truck looks amazing.

Yep. That was me. Was headed to tuscola area for a week of hunting. Thank you. Traffic out that way yesterday was a booger.

Comment

Working...
                                X