F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
    Wow I haven’t checked back in on this thread since you got it painted. Truck came out great! Love all the performance stuff as well. You’re going to roast that stock tranny though. Better have a backup truck around if you keep your foot in it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s still shifting like a champ so far. The new BTS valve body seems to help a lot. I’ve got a spare car I drive around when the truck is in my shop. I’m researching built transmissions now. They sure are proud of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      She’s still shifting like a champ so far. The new BTS valve body seems to help a lot. I’ve got a spare car I drive around when the truck is in my shop. I’m researching built transmissions now. They sure are proud of them.

First I’ve heard of that part. Seems like a good option for now. Ya they’re not cheap at all but they’re cheaper than eating trannys every 6 months. I had a suncoast in my old dodge that was nasty. Sure made a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
        First I’ve heard of that part. Seems like a good option for now. Ya they’re not cheap at all but they’re cheaper than eating trannys every 6 months. I had a suncoast in my old dodge that was nasty. Sure made a difference

I’ll check into that one while I’m looking. Seems like for the 7.3 that BTS and John Wood are the go to trannies. If anyone has other recommendations please do chime in.

Comment

I forgot I took this video I was gonna post doing the injectors and cups. I keep it rocking in the shop.[emoji6]

Comment

Working...
          X