Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use Tinks smoking sticks or similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried Googleing it and didnt come up with anything is why I asked

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer sense has been around for years, have used them with varying success. Make yourself a bucket with holes to cover them with or put them in and the sticks burn longer.
      They will smell kind of funky if you just sniff but using both sticks together like advised works well.
      I used them on a Nebraska hunt many years ago and had deer come in to investigate.

Holy cow didn't know about Tinks but glad I do now.

Comment

Tink's offers Deer Scent Lures & Deer Scent Incense Products for Hunting, Purchase out Deer Incense Products Online!

Comment

Roll some of it up in a backwoods cigar

Comment

good ole Tnik!!! always loved his Texas shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              Didn't he also try to hijack a Bownanza one year with his "charity" and park or drive his pimped-out Suburban through the middle of the food tents?

Not through food tents....but he drove through park landscaping to make a "grand entrance" in his pimped our decal suburban. Then set up an autograph booth with a stack of 8x10s on a table while "taking bow donations" for his charity. I think I have a pic of the look at me pimp mobile.. The whole back window and doors were solid Tnik decals. Not sure how he saw out of the back of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tink Mobile.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	24555902

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tink.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24555903
              Last edited by Smart; 10-10-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

my tink story, was at a bbq in Kerrville few years back.i had on a tbh ball cap I guess tink saw it and started talking to me, told me him and mary had been dating for awhile! I almost choke on my beer as I was walking away from him.....

Comment

We dealt with him showing up uninvited about 10 years ago at the Wild Boar Expo in Hallettsville with the whole autograph deal.... NEVER AGAIN....
                  I think this is a recent pic of him....pretty sure anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X