Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use Tinks smoking sticks or similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    This ain’t boycott drama. This is real boycott. He’s a pervert

Yup....pervert, taking bow donations under the guise of helping veterans for his personal collection, badmouthing Jaspro and celebrated his death after he died suddenly of heart failure...propositioning TBHer ladies and daughters...

Comment

Screw tnik

Comment

He was a bag o crap
        Does he still own the brand?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          He was a bag o crap
          Does he still own the brand?
          Believe so and post on Fbook daily

Comment

He sold the brand many years ago but for compensation he continued to use his name and promote the products.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              He is also the kind of guy who would ask for donations like bows then sell them on another site. No morals, no character, no soul.
              where is this information located? links?

Comment

The scent sticks work well me and the wife use them every year and the smoke travels well in the breeze. The bombs work great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Nobody has mentioned that the POS(tink) publicly posted being glad that a prominent tbh member had passed away. This member was very vocal in outing him for what he really is.
                  Wow. That’s enough for me. Praising someone’s death is disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    I'm sure the past threads have been deleted. Several people on here can tell you about what he did.

I would not spend a penny on any product with his name on it.

He was banned from TBH I believe

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Yup....pervert, taking bow donations under the guise of helping veterans for his personal collection, badmouthing Jaspro and celebrated his death after he died suddenly of heart failure...propositioning TBHer ladies and daughters...

Maybe you can look up the links but Smarts quote is really all you need to know about the little guy

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Must be newer than that cause some of these dudes aint been here that long. Probably just me since i don't really keep up with the boycott drama

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        I was trying to keep from the “boycott drama” that’s why I said just search a little. Most of the early guys would knock his *** out of his rascal to this day. As you can see above.

Comment

Ok let’s try this again! Lol. Now that I’m sold on never buying a tinks product again.......

There is a company called “Deer Sense”. They make an in-scents that you burn and it is supposed to work as a cover scent and attractant. What do y’all think about it????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s all about conditioning the deer. If you just try a new scent in your hunting area the deer may freak out. If every time you visit you burn it for a bit and leave the stick near your blind they will get familiar with the scent and should work well as a cover. I have had good success using cover scents this way. I prefer to put the scent upwind of myself to blow through me to the deer. It seems to work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Didn't he also try to hijack a Bownanza one year with his "charity" and park or drive his pimped-out Suburban through the middle of the food tents?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                                Ok let’s try this again! Lol. Now that I’m sold on never buying a tinks product again.......

There is a company called “Deer Sense”. They make an in-scents that you burn and it is supposed to work as a cover scent and attractant. What do y’all think about it????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never used them myself, but I've seen them used by another hunter. They literally do smoke. It's not a lot of smoke, but it is visible. I'm not sure how good it works. If you buy some please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                                X