This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    I think they have 7 QB’s on the roster.....
    And yet the name of the third strings escapes you.

Comment

Because of a soft schedule....no comparison in level of competition. Boise State had a few good years too.
      TCU non conference games have include LSU, Arkansas , and Ohio. Then face the Big 12 gauntlet , where everybody plays each other.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        And yet the name of the third strings escapes you.
        He sleeps with the media guide under his pillow at night, give him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          Well get TCU and Boise St on the schedule instead of Northwestern St, ULM, etc..... iirc Boise has said anybody, anywhere..... take them up on that
          Put Alabama, LSU, Auburn, MSU, Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, Ole Miss and maybe Clemson on the schedule. I don’t know why that’s so hard for people to understand.....and FYI, TCU played an FCS school this year also.

Comment

Gary Patterson is going to have a heart attack.....dude, chill....they have review.

He always seems like he could die out there. Huge gut, out of shape, and always seems like he’s about to burst on the sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              TCU non conference games have include LSU, Arkansas , and Ohio. Then face the Big 12 gauntlet , where everybody plays each other.
              We already play those teams.....every year. Guantlet? Who? Kansas? Baylor? ISU? OSU? Tech? LOL.....ok

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                He sleeps with the media guide under his pillow at night, give him a chance
                Never occured to me know who our 3rd string QB is.....why would it? I know who it used to be....Kenny Hill.

Comment

Turpin time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

More TCU dance team please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never occured to me know who our 3rd string QB is.....why would it? I know who it used to be....Kenny Hill.
                      That was good. No more illegal blows please. Keep it clean, above the belt

Comment

We already play those teams.....every year. Guantlet? Who? Kansas? Baylor? ISU? OSU? Tech? LOL.....ok
                        And y'all still finish middle of the pack. Aggies look good and are trending up. Next few weeks will tell. Y'all have a good team. Frogs not so much this yr.

Comment

I'll settle this debate. TCU has the best looking cheerleaders.

Brock beat me to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            That was good. No more illegal blows please. Keep it clean, above the belt
                            LOL.....all in good humor!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Turpin time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Eradicator I mean Czar, is that you? What have you done with Chad C?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                And y'all still finish middle of the pack. Aggies look good and are trending up. Next few weeks will tell. Y'all have a good team. Frogs not so much this yr.
                                Can’t argue with that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X