This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    What do you win not being ranked? Rather be ranked than left out.
    Speaking of left out... 2014

Comment

Wow. What a break for TCU on what appeared to be a fumble recovery for Tech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad luck for Tech on that fumble....the luck of that ball hitting a guy whose laying out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          ??? Bit off more than we can chew? LMAO....the ONLY reason TCU has won recently is because Texas and OU, haven’t been at their pinnacle. OU has more than Texas as late, but that pendelum seems to be swinging. TCU has no depth, depth wins championships....that is what the Aggies are starting to fill, depth at key positions. Anyone who understands football, knows that.

Hasn’t worked out well for us? Billion dollar stadium, largest in Texas, nicest facilities in the nation, wealthiest college football program, starting to see the fruits of our $75 Million hire in Jimbo Fisher.....The difference, TCU will NEVER win a NC, Texas A&M will.
          TCU has been doing more with less for years. Meanwhile yall continue to throw money at whatever in hopes of a quick fix for irrelevant football. It should be an embarrassment that for years with top recruits you couldn't win but a little private school with no names was winning. Hope your 7.5 Million Dollar Man works out for ya

Comment

Well you know the SEC does try to protect the Aggies, because we are scared to play those teams.....
            The year Arkansas played Texas the Aggies were in the slot of sec teams to go to the Texas bowl. Instead the sec commissioner sent the Aggies to the liberty bowl to play West Virginia it memory serves me right. Perfect opportunity for revenge on the 2012 debacle in College Station (and would’ve been a easy drive for Aggie fans) but Arkansas got the nod. Same as last year when Missouri got the nod to play Texas instead of the aggies

Comment

Is this the same tech defense gave up 49 points to Houston?

You’d think if tcu could hold Texas tech to 10
              Points into the 4th they’d be comfortably
              Winning... nope. Tcu doesn’t have the offense it’s had in past apparently

Comment

[quote=AgHntr10;13692300]Speaking of left out... 2014[/quote
                Yeah
                Last edited by BrandonA; 10-11-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  TCU has been doing more with less for years. Meanwhile yall continue to throw money at whatever in hopes of a quick fix for irrelevant football. It should be an embarrassment that for years with top recruits you couldn't win but a little private school with no names was winning. Hope your 7.5 Million Dollar Man works out for ya
                  Because of a soft schedule....no comparison in level of competition. Boise State had a few good years too.

Comment

??? Bit off more than we can chew? LMAO....the ONLY reason TCU has won recently is because Texas and OU, haven’t been at their pinnacle. OU has more than Texas as late, but that pendelum seems to be swinging. TCU has no depth, depth wins championships....that is what the Aggies are starting to fill, depth at key positions. Anyone who understands football, knows that.

Hasn’t worked out well for us? Billion dollar stadium, largest in Texas, nicest facilities in the nation, wealthiest college football program, starting to see the fruits of our $75 Million hire in Jimbo Fisher.....The difference, TCU will NEVER win a NC, Texas A&M will.
                    Mond, starkel...... who is third string?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Yeah that sucked. Frogs blew it giving up to Baylor. Win your in. Only way Frogs or any small school to get in is to win out. Fan base and $$$ not there
                      I will give credit where it’s due.....they got hosed that year and I believe they smoked Ole Miss that year. That team was firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        Speaking of left out... 2014
                        Were you in the mix that year or were you getting really hyped up for the liberty bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                          Mond, starkel...... who is third string?
                          I think they have 7 QB’s on the roster.....

Comment

I like this Freshman RB Henry for Tech. He is quick and runs hard.

Comment

Because of a soft schedule....no comparison in level of competition. Boise State had a few good years too.
                              Well get TCU and Boise St on the schedule instead of Northwestern St, ULM, etc..... iirc Boise has said anybody, anywhere..... take them up on that

Comment

Gary Patterson is going to have a heart attack.....dude, chill....they have review.

Comment

Working...
                                X