No announcement yet.

What's a good buck in Junction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genetics, age, and diet are what makes the difference no matter where you hunt.

Comment

Thanks guys, that's what I figured. A 140" buck on this place is probably going to be a really solid deer.

I think 130" is going to be something you see every year. We have good soil and browse on our ground and I don't think the neighbors hunt too hard.

Would love to see some more pictures of bucks y'all have taken in that Junction / London area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldawg87 View Post
        Thanks guys, that's what I figured. A 140" buck on this place is probably going to be a really solid deer.

I think 130" is going to be something you see every year. We have good soil and browse on our ground and I don't think the neighbors hunt too hard.

Would love to see some more pictures of bucks y'all have taken in that Junction / London area.
        Here’s one
        Attached Files

Comment

Another

Comment

Trying again
            Attached Files

Comment

My avitar. 130 10pt

Comment

All from Telegraph area. 15 miles or so from Junction close to Llano River

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of these running around too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Junction
                    Attached Files

Comment

We’ve been on our junction lease for 22 years, there have been 3 deer killed over 150. Most average 125-130”. But, we don’t have the best management minded hunters on our place. I think it could be better, but it’ll never get better due to the lack of rules and the hunters we have.

Comment

Working...
                      X