No announcement yet.

Very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. I hate to hear that. Didn't we have a tbh'r just recently get arrested for that???

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Dang. I hate to hear that. Didn't we have a tbh'r just recently get arrested for that???

I believe so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

What? Who?

Comment

So, your kids would then have to deal with not only the scars of the abuse, but also their dad being in prison? Revenge might feel good when you pull the trigger but my bet is regret would set in before your casings stopped rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            So, your kids would then have to deal with not only the scars of the abuse, but also their dad being in prison? Revenge might feel good when you pull the trigger but my bet is regret would set in before your casings stopped rolling.
            Easier said than done and I've been in that situation with my extended family. Kill him in cold blood and you are serving a time in prison.

Comment

Praying for those girls. I hope the man however, gets what he deserves daily in prison

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Easier said than done and I've been in that situation with my extended family. Kill him in cold blood and you are serving a time in prison.
                I know what you're saying and I agree in principal. Nobody know what they'd do until it comes down to it, but I can tell you that prison is not a given. That's been proven many times.

Comment

I had a good friend that was high school softball coach. He also coach my daughter when she was younger. About 3 years ago, one of his players came forward and said that they had a sexual relationship. My friend took the easy way out and put a bullet through his head. I still haven't forgave him for either

Comment

Yes, first reaction would be to handle it yourself. And any man would have that reaction if his child was involved. Cooler heads prevail if you think about how baby rapers fare in prison. Save the revenge for if he gets out on a technicality. Hope none of us ever have to find out how we would react.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I know what you're saying and I agree in principal. Nobody know what they'd do until it comes down to it, but I can tell you that prison is not a given. That's been proven many times.
                      I think all of us who are fathers would have the same initial reaction you expressed - give the guy some .40 caliber justice. I just hope I would realize that it would just make things worse before I did anything rash.

Comment

Comment

You just never know people. Sorry to hear.

Comment

I agree with those that would take matters into their own hands and have stated that to my wife numerous times, her reply is always the same “how many more lives you want to ruin while you sit in prison”

Be hard not to kill a man for doing evil things.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              What? Who?
                              I wonder what happened with that. You have to think with 80K+ members, there are plenty of criminals here unfortunately......and not just those that get crossways on game laws.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Evil can hide in plain sight.

prayers for those girls
                                Yep and most of the time it does.....

Prayers for the victims..

Comment

Working...
                                X