X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Uhh 27-16 in the swamp
    UF was without reese and cece jefferson on defense (suspension) but yes indeed it was in the swamp.

my mistake.

Comment

Lot of football left and I’m pretty sure the rankings after week six don’t **** anyone off!!!

Riiiiiight...yall's TexAgs buddies will be fuming Texas jumped so much..

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        One other Stat. Kentucky’s defense was only giving up 12 points per game coming into last night. That’s pretty salty in today’s offensive minded game. So scoring 20 last night after missing several opportunities due to missed kicks and dumb penalties is understood to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        of course for regulation UK held them to 14 points. it was a typical grinding/field position SEC battle.

UK is a fine team. the ignored holding infractions were beyond bad. stoops was livid.

Comment

Hell of a game played by aggy yesterday and it is nice to see a defensive type of game. Kentucky played right into the aggys strength which is their run defense which they did an awesome job of stopping. Kentucky's defense played a hell of a game to and got a tough break on the tipped ball that fell right into the hands of the tight end.

Texas defense played awesome for 3 and a half quarter's and just fell apart at the end. Don't know if it was missed assignments or just got complacent with the 21 point lead. Best game I have seen Sam and the offense play so far and he made some great throws. Nice to see him hit those open receivers in stride.

Comment

Wait....they have UK ahead of the team they just lost to as well.

Retards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Retards.

are you ok with maryland being under texas?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  UF was without reese and cece jefferson on defense (suspension) but yes indeed it was in the swamp.

my mistake.

I didn’t know you were such a big florida fan![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    He's a player. Made 1 huge mistake. Other than that, he's tough to stop. Sam played very well and has improved greatly as far as not throwing it to the other team. However, I don't think OU's secondary could catch it if he did. [emoji23]

That dude is CRAAAZY fast! I could not believe it when he was running away from a DB....then he put it in high gear...

I wish Texas had drafted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Riiiiiight...yall's TexAgs buddies will be fuming Texas jumped so much..

Riiiight...because you are the first to reference the TexAgs today!!! Nice!!! What do they have to say? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

#9 Is stupid, but it won't matter in a month.

Just keep winning...
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-07-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

Riiiight...because you are the first to reference the TexAgs today!!! Nice!!! What do they have to say? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LH Frenzy already has some great tweets on the melt[emoji23][emoji23]. But I’m sure you’ve already seen them
                          Last edited by Smart; 10-07-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

my mistake.

Always an asterisk mark somewhere. Got it. [emoji106]

Comment

of course for regulation UK held them to 14 points. it was a typical grinding/field position SEC battle.

UK is a fine team. the ignored holding infractions were beyond bad. stoops was livid.

Oops. Another excuse. Add that one to the list. You guys are hilarious.

And let’s not even talk about missed calls this season at Kyle Field. Dabo knows. That’s all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Retards.

Yes. Retards. But I’m fine with 22. Just keep winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X