Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Hokies are going down. At least one of your teams won.

Comment

Unfortunately, it looks like luck is favoring the Irish tonight. I’m hoping they slip up at some point this season. Anyone think they will eventually be forced to join a football conference to be able to compete in the championship series? All other sports are already in ACC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kentucky’s defense is not exactly bad either. Lots of dropped passes and too much pressure. Not much line blocking but just enough. Look at KU’s defensive stats thru the games they played do far.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Looks like Auburn is getting beat like a red headed step child.
          Good.....to hell with Gus and that stupid eagle.

Comment

Looks like the Hokies are going down. At least one of your teams won.

I had higher hopes for the Hokies tonight.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

Pac after dark.....

100 yard interception return. Utes up 14-0

Comment

Aggies have a top 5 run defense...and #1 in TOP...

Mond has to be better, too many dumb mistakes and he turns the ball over

Comment

I am on it Heath Surprised you are still up after the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Aggies have a top 5 run defense...and #1 in TOP...

Mond has to be better, too many dumb mistakes and he turns the ball over
                    The fumble is on him, the INT went right through the WR hands, gotta catch that one. WR’s gotta get cut the drops down period

Comment

I am on it Heath Surprised you are still up after the victory.

Haven’t had a drop all day. I celebrated the win with the wife buying pillows and taking her for ice cream.

I stayed at the house to watch the game with my lab that hates sports.

Comment

Thanks Aggies for helping Texas move up one more spot in the rankings.[emoji38]

Top 10? Um hmm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hokies just scored and trying to hang around. Go Hokies!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                            178 total yards? Why are we in OT
                            Crushed them in stats and continued to demonize ourselves all night long. Mond takes sacks and still does not see the field very well for open receivers. The poor field goal kicker needs some practice. I know he is a Freshman but we need him scoring when the yargdage is under 40. Now if we were to bet on him hitting an upright we could win some money. Just glad they won against an undefeated team. Defense played stellar. Offense was flat except for T. Williams and the tight end.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Haven’t had a drop all day. I celebrated the win with the wife buying pillows and taking her for ice cream.

I stayed at the house to watch the game with my lab that hates sports.

Sounds like a great day. I thought I saw a pic of you with a pint at 0900. Maybe I was mistaken. Looks like the Utes are coming hard. They have not lost in Palo Alto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Kentucky’s defense is not exactly bad either. Lots of dropped passes and too much pressure. Not much line blocking but just enough. Look at KU’s defensive stats thru the games they played do far.

I'm surprised a qb that bad can start in the sec.

You can talk about the defense in that game all you want, and I take nothing away from the ags W...but that was really poor qb play by both.

Comment

Working...
                                X