Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a stat that Kentucky did not run one offensive play on the Aggie side of the field until overtime. One big play for a touchdown.

Comment

178 total yards and 112 of those were in the 1st qtr.....held them to 66 yards for the rest of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Sounds like a great day. I thought I saw a pic of you with a pint at 0900. Maybe I was mistaken. Looks like the Utes are coming hard. They have not lost in Palo Alto.

That was yesterday at the fair.

Comment

My kids university wins its 3rd straight. UTSA 20-3 over Rice.

Go Roadrunners!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
            Hokies just scored and trying to hang around. Go Hokies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Down by 15 with 5 minutes left? It can be done but it will take some fairy dust

Comment

Looks like the Irish just put the dagger in

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I'm surprised a qb that bad can start in the sec.

You can talk about the defense in that game all you want, and I take nothing away from the ags W...but that was really poor qb play by both.
                I agree Dale....I say we give Starkle a go at it. Mond seems to be a bit anzy in the pocket, yet won’t get out of it to avoid a sack. He needs to move around more and work on making quicker reads if he’s gonna be the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  My kids university wins its 3rd straight. UTSA 20-3 over Rice.

Go Roadrunners!!
                  That’s awesome Manny!! Congrats! UTSA has some athletes on that squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I'm surprised a qb that bad can start in the sec.

You can talk about the defense in that game all you want, and I take nothing away from the ags W...but that was really poor qb play by both.

It was for sure. They will lose to USCe next week if the offense doesn’t step up and start executing. The problem with Starkel is he is not mobile at all and the O-line is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      Looks like the Irish just put the dagger in

Yeah, it looks like they did. That being said, I think they’re beatable. Maybe they will slip up along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Haven’t had a drop all day. I celebrated the win with the wife buying pillows and taking her for ice cream.

I stayed at the house to watch the game with my lab that hates sports.

That’s a good looking Silver...I got one just like it. Beautiful dogs!!

Comment

Utes are taking the Tree to the woodshed

Comment

Utes!

21-0

Comment

I would love to see Starkel play some snaps and throw the ball down the field. The Aggies are not loaded with talent at the QB position per say. Mond plays great in some games and then......like the last two he is just flat. If not for the defense the Aggies would not have much. I kind of looked at Oklahoma and they have the opposite problem of the Aggies. Ranked high due to their offense and they have a horrible defense. How were they ranked so high?? They have not played anyone before today. There are more ranked teams tumbling this season than normal it seems.

Comment

Been a pretty good day for the green screen!

Comment

Working...
                                X