• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Oh, the irony!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    how so......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-04-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      Competition and the resume you have to build to make the playoffs. Strength of schedule matters and if you beat up on weak conference teams it hurts your chances. I am a Pac12 guy.. We probably have the worst football programs this year even though we are "The conference of Champions". Our bowl record last year was abysmal. I fully expect a 1 loss Pac 12 team to be left out of the playoff mix and it is understandable. A Big 10 team with 1 loss would have a stronger resume and a better chance.
      Yeah but that's not the right answer when applied to a certain fanbase on here. His answer was more appropriate. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        I truly don't understand the mentality of "my conference is badder than yours". I don't care! I don't care about other conferences. I don't care about other teams. Well, I hate OU but that is more out of respect. I only care about TEXAS. I like to watch CFB but it never crosses my mind to try to rank them as to where they would compare in the Big12. That's just odd to me. Can anyone please explain why that matters?
        The conference has helped A&M become the most valuable college football program in America. There’s that. And that doesn’t hurt.

Comment

You in the stand chasing that 160" Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Competition and the resume you have to build to make the playoffs. Strength of schedule matters and if you beat up on weak conference teams it hurts your chances. I am a Pac12 guy.. We probably have the worst football programs this year even though we are "The conference of Champions". Our bowl record last year was abysmal. I fully expect a 1 loss Pac 12 team to be left out of the playoff mix and it is understandable. A Big 10 team with 1 loss would have a stronger resume and a better chance.
            I kind of only matters if you beat some of the good ones though...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Yeah but that's not the right answer when applied to a certain fanbase on here. His answer was more appropriate. Lol.

Ok must be the team just below ASU on the all time winning percentage list

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I kind of only matters if you beat some of the good ones though...
                Or at least break .500

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                  The big 12 is terrible this year. May be worse than conference usa. Lots of games to be played yet but all look like average to mediocre teams. Anyone believe that ou, texas, or tcu would be higher than 5th in the SEC? Pac 12 is pretty bad as well.

Still more season left and a lot can change- injuries etc but bowl season should tell the tale.

BIg 10 and ACC are lacky's while youre at it, couple or one at the top of the heap and all the rest lagging behind.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 10-04-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

OU has not faced a D with a pulse. Their D is terrible.
                    So they’ll be fine??

Comment

This is mike stoops best start efficiency wise on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        This is mike stoops best start efficiency wise on defense.

90th?

Comment

OU has not faced a D with a pulse. Their D is terrible.

So they should be good until 10/20 when they play TCU?

Comment

In yo heeeeeeeyad in yo heeeeeyad......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Smart man even if your sarcasm meter for all things Aggie **** talking, including sacrificing perceived football acumen, needs to be thumped every now and then...

Glad your wife is doing better RVD.....glad your CPR acumen is up to date...
                              Good stuff Smart and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                So they should be good until 10/20 when they play TCU?

ISU is salty and OU got out if dodge with 37 and a ten point win. Where would you rank ISU defense in the Big 12?

Texas hasn't allowed more than 35 points in regulation for 17 of the 18 games this staff has coached, but I hear folks think OU is going to steam roll them this weekend.
                                Last edited by Chad C; 10-04-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X