1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Pinwheeled means he shot it about as good as you can shoot one.
    Hmm... new one for me. Did he find it? Good luck on the track.

Comment

Nice shooting Jooger. Good luck on the recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        Pinwheeled means he shot it about as good as you can shoot one.
        If that was the case she would have been recovered but it seems like that's been a problem all season long.

I've seen liver and brisket shots bleed like that.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the "Dad" Jooger.

Comment

Congrats! Nice shooting as well.

Comment

Comment

Nice shot on the aoudad. It looks like you all had a fun and productive hunt.

Comment

Congrats on all the kills.

Comment

Baby girl going to be asking siri where she can kill an aoudad now Rojo

Comment

Well that’s going to wrap this thread up. I really appreciate y’all hanging with me for the last two weeks. Pretty much a roller coaster thread with some great ups and pretty low downs. I’ve been bow hunting for 22 years and still learn something every time I go in the woods. The last 2 weeks have taught me that dead shot animals sometimes don’t get recovered for multiple reasons. SW Tx animals are STILL the reining champs as the toughest animals in North America. New friends and old friends at a new hunting destination with A LOT of targets is just about as much fun as a man can have with his clothes on. I never get tired of this stuff and really enjoy that so many of you enjoy following along on my madness. It’s back to the grind stone for me. 28 days in Pecos us just about enough time for a man to get plumb ****** off at a deer again! Thanks again for following along and we’ll see y’all on Leg II in about a month.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Comment

Enjoyed it!

Comment

Great thread Steve! Thanks! Go make mamma some money now and then get back here and git er dun again! Looking forward to it. Be safe sir!

Comment

Thanks for letting us tag along. I always enjoy following your live hunts. Be safe out west and I look forward to your next live hunts.

Comment

Working...
                                X