No announcement yet.

1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job owning upto it and talking to lease mgr abt it not many people would do it. Shows where your heart is, sportsmanship and respect for the great outdoors and animal. Keep at it and things will surely turn around. I enjoy your live threads in oiney woods creek bottoms and your strategies.. good luck.

Comment

I hope he shows back up on camera for you soon, Steve

Comment

Sitting on the rig floor and got a text from one of the lease members!!! Looks like he survived and is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he's survived 2 weeks and is still that heavy set, he's very likely going to make it.

I had one a neighbor shot showing up at my feeder for a week or so afterwards, but he dropped like 30% of his body weight and then disappeared. Pretty sure he died. Looked nothing like that though - literally looked like an anorexic deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            If he's survived 2 weeks and is still that heavy set, he's very likely going to make it.

I had one a neighbor shot showing up at my feeder for a week or so afterwards, but he dropped like 30% of his body weight and then disappeared. Pretty sure he died. Looked nothing like that though - literally looked like an anorexic deer.
            I wish I had pictures of the other side so I could know what happened. Glad he’s still around and looks to be doing just fine.

Comment

Is that a hole in his cheek

Comment

Good deal, glad he is still kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                  Is that a hole in his cheek
                  Looks like it. He is supposed to be sending me the other pictures. He said the best he could tell was it entered in that cheek and stopped in the point of the shoulder. My best guess was he turned his head to run as the arrow was getting there. Makes sense as to why I got terrible penetration.

Comment

Wow Steve, that is amazing!! Those suckers are some tough animals!! Hopefully you'll get another chance to put him down for good!

Comment

When you coming back east to get him?

Comment

That dude has some character. Nice buck

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                          When you coming back east to get him?

I leave Pecos area at 6pm on the 11th. Probably won’t get to hunt til the evening of the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                          X