No announcement yet.

1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! That's a green trout Booner for sure!! That would be a 12 or 13 pound fish in Feb.!!

Comment

Y'all on Big Sam?

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Mann that fish would have been huge with eggs. edit i see Charlie agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          Lost signal but never saw another deer. Snuck around some corn piles and didn’t see anything. Jackson decided he’d rather fish than hunt this evening and that turned out to be the decision of a lifetime! The young man caught a 10.92 and one over 8 in about 3hrs! Made my 5lber look like bait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Fish. Where yall fishing at?

Comment

Headed to pick Jason up and we’re headed to the river if the rain will stay off of us.

Comment

Good luck man! You should be in the chips these next few days. How many more hunts do you have planned in east Texas this trip?

Comment

Kill something buddy! I’m stuck in well control school still so I’m living my hunts through you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Good luck man! You should be in the chips these next few days. How many more hunts do you have planned in east Texas this trip?

I’ve got this morning, this evening, and in the morning before I head to Sabinal through the weekend. Back to work on Monday morning.

I’m in at the river, the radar looks good for this morning anyways. Good news is I have a big mature buck pin pointed and is absolute certain I can kill him at first light. Bad news is he’s in a hog trap lol. We were driving in and the LO has a hog trap set at the other end of the property and a mag 7pt is in there. I know better than to try a release in the dark. When we get down we’ll go let him out.

Comment

Wood ducks on the river, squirrels limbing, woods 10* cooler than they’ve been, and a light NNE breeze in my face. I like it this morning!

Last edited by jooger17; 10-10-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Good luck this morning Jooger.

Comment

Where in East Texas are you hunting?

Comment

Go get them Rojo them kids is hungry for some fresh deer meat.

Comment

We need some video of that release

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s a steady stream of wood ducks on the river but deer movement is slow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                                We need some video of that release
                                ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X