Buddhism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Yessir I’d have to agree with you. I’d also say that I don’t see a non-violent/non-destructive way to turn it around. That’s my biggest fear; what kind of country will my young grandsons inherit? What the future holds for them it uncertain and pretty scary.
    Riddle me this then. You are a Christian, practicing one at that. Me and you have had our differences, but I will say, your always consistent in your faith. So....the Bible says this is gonna happen, a great turning away, likened unto the days of Sodom & Gomorrah. A Christian puts absolute faith in God, His word, prophecy, etc..etc. The Bible says it's going to be violent.
    Why do you worry so much, why so much fear?
    Romans 8:28, says ALL THINGS.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      I guess I don't understand why? There are far more Christians on here than not I would say. And I would say for the most part the people that don't believe in God aren't going to try and force anyone not to believe. As long as the Christians do the same I think everyone's going to be just fine.

We need to keep that Holy War stuff in the middle East where it belongs.

No offense here..... I really like your posts....
      But you might reconsider posting on this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The Gospel is offensive...the “Christian” that doesn’t tell it to you straight isnt much on convictions.

“He who has an ear let them hear”

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          You are wrong...and grossly uninformed

I wish you no ill will brother. We agree on a lot of things and dont on others. I dont like to fight here and the only reason Ive been combative is due to my first post. Couldnt let it stand. I have Northern European roots, study the culture a lot and am fiercely proud of my culture and history. Peace to you.

I wish peace to everyone on this site and no less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I worship a God that is alive...you can go to Buddha’s grave but not Jesus ‘. That makes all the difference

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              I wish you no ill will brother. We agree on a lot of things and dont on others. I dont like to fight here and the only reason Ive been combative is due to my first post. Couldnt let it stand. I have Northern European roots, study the culture a lot and am fiercely proud of my culture and history. Peace to you.

I wish peace to everyone on this site and no less.

Dont take my posts that way JS. I do most of my posting from a phone now adays and really butcher thebenglish language on it. Most of my posts are short and quick but indont have anybmalice in them.

Truthfully i know Jesus as Lord and want everyone I know to know Him to. Sometimes my passion comes off rude but dont mean it too.

We ever meet up and ill buy ya a berr

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                Abraham is where the common root ended.
                Not trying to be argumentative brothers, as this is a commonly repeated notion that gets thrown around. It sounds nice and would seem to “unite” these beliefs,

The truth seekers will find it. God bless you guys!
                Not sure if you meant what you typed or understood what I typed. But since you quoted my Israel story I guess I will comment. As you said there is a common thread, common denominator, something in common...a ancient link. I am sure Arafat & Rabin knew the ancient history of their forefathers much more intimately than us westerners. Where the ancient associations went from their (thousands of years ago) is obviously different.....thus the number of religions, sects, etc. I am a Christian from the Southern Baptist sect of deep south Louisiana. I believe in a higher power, which is almighty God. I also know that faith is KEY to any religion or deeply held belief system. I agree that TRUTH seekers will find it but I also believe in discussion and debate not my way or the highway!. God bless you also!

Comment

Dont take my posts that way JS. I do most of my posting from a phone now adays and really butcher thebenglish language on it. Most of my posts are short and quick but indont have anybmalice in them.

Truthfully i know Jesus as Lord and want everyone I know to know Him to. Sometimes my passion comes off rude but dont mean it too.

I'll take you up one

Comment

Seconds on me brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Not sure if you meant what you typed or understood what I typed. But since you quoted my Israel story I guess I will comment. As you said there is a common thread, common denominator, something in common...a ancient link. I am sure Arafat & Rabin knew the ancient history of their forefathers much more intimately than us westerners. Where the ancient associations went from their (thousands of years ago) is obviously different.....thus the number of religions, sects, etc. I am a Christian from the Southern Baptist sect of deep south Louisiana. I believe in a higher power, which is almighty God. I also know that faith is KEY to any religion or deeply held belief system. I agree that TRUTH seekers will find it but I also believe in discussion and debate not my way or the highway!. God bless you also!

Thanks Oscar

Comment

Evil devil movies and Satan's music kick lots of ***. The others......not so much.

SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEER!

Comment

Bob rules

Comment

Bob for president.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I need a shot of Holy Water to wash all this down! [emoji41]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X