No announcement yet.

That ain’t right..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure I see any 'ethical' issue here. I assume he was confident in his shooting (he should be or he shouldn't be in the field with his bow). I assume he knew the anatomy of the goat and where to place his shot (obviously he did as the goat expired very quickly).
    I do think judgement was lacking in posting it on the web just because so many are so anxious to find fault with 'hunting' in any way they can and this has the appearance of being 'cruel' (even though the goat died much faster than most bow kills).

Comment

For me it’s like posting pics/vids of deer shot in the head with a rifle. No doubt it was effective, but it’s in poor taste to post it all over the internet. IMO

Comment

I wouldn't do it.

Comment

I cracked up at the black goats stare down.. like *** man!!

Comment

While I have never taken a shot like that, The results are undeniable. He literally dropped dead in his tracks. That's the goal. He took a shot that he was obviously okay with. The shot worked dang near perfectly.

The "you didnt kill him the right way" comments seem to be missing the end goal. Quick / clean / dead.

Dont worry about the goat nuts.

Comment

Working...
            X