Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

That ain’t right..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laughed. Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      Did you see the countless seconds it took for that animal to die?
      Countless? I counted 13 seconds.

Comment

That's nuts

Comment

I know zilch about Billy Goat hunting.
          To me that looks like a great one.
          He appears to be walking stiff in the hips. Is that normal or could it be from old age?

Y'all gonna hate me more than you already do.

It's not a shot I'd personally take.

As far as all the "Ethics" Police go. On which page in the manual do you find this shot as being unethical?
          Where can I get said manual?
          Is it available in digital format?
          Does it contain pictures of ethical and non ethical shots?
          Does it contain a pause button that makes the freeze in position while i consult said manual? Does the pause button make the shot the manual says you should wait for unethical cause yiu used the pause button?
          Does consulting said manual NOT using pause button make you an unethical hunter?

How far did he have to track it?

How many hours did it lay there before succumbing to Hemorrhagic Shock?

You ever shot an animal and not recovered it?
          That's not only unethical its unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You ever shoot an animal that didn't die the microsecond that your brain sent the signal to your trigger finger to squeeze the trigger?
          That's unethical, unsportsmanlike & unacceptable! You should be publicly flogged and humiliated!

Ok rant over.
          How are we as fellow hunters and sportsmen any different than the people that attacked Poco & his wife?
          Or that Kendall girl?
          Or how about the dentists that killed Cecil?

FWIW I'm guilty of poor shot choice, placement myself, not recovering all the animals i shoot. Pigs lives matter too.
          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 09-20-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Not in the nuts man! Karma is gonna bite him at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
              Not in the nuts man! Karma is gonna bite him at some point.
              Actually he was shooting at the heart/lung area, and apparently he hit it square on... That little scrotum bag was just between him and his target... He made the evaluation that the "interference" would not cause a problem... Apparently he was right...

PB2, Spot On! Though I do think it in poor taste to put it on the interweb... I don't think I'd personally have the... Well I don't think I could bring myseff to shoot any animal rat thar... But as far as "ethics" go, it's hard to argue with his success and from that angle, that's a pretty big kill zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                He appears to be walking stiff in the hips. Is that normal or could it be from old age?

As far as all the "Ethics" Police go. On which page in the manual do you find this shot as being unethical?
                Does it contain a pause button that makes the freeze in position while i consult said manual? Does the pause button make the shot the manual says you should wait for unethical cause yiu used the pause button?
                Does consulting said manual NOT using pause button make you an unethical hunter?

You ever shoot an animal that didn't die the microsecond that your brain sent the signal to your trigger finger to squeeze the trigger?
                That's unethical, unsportsmanlike & unacceptable! You should be publicly flogged and humiliated!

Ok rant over.
                How are we as fellow hunters and sportsmen any different than the people that attacked Poco & his wife?
                Or that Kendall girl?

FWIW I'm guilty of poor shot choice, placement myself, not recovering all the animals i shoot. Pigs lives matter too.
                Well said. Ethical vs unethical depends on many factors. Since I wasn't there, I'll just say the goat died rather quickly according to the video. Therefore, good shot from what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

Ok rant over.
                  Or that Kendall girl?

What website did you copy this from? No way did you write it because I was able to read and understood every word. Someone needs to make this a sticky! Lol. Just kidding man.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    What website did you copy this from? No way did you write it because I was able to read and understood every word. Someone needs to make this a sticky! Lol. Just kidding man.
                    [emoji106][emoji106]
                    [emoji3]
                    I dun did it all by my lonesome :-)

I did turn off swype typing.

Comment

That ain’t right..............

"Hunting a Billy Goat"......if anything ain't right that's it in quotes..

Comment

I don't see the problem… It's a feral goat, and it died in less than 15 seconds. Dry up.

How many of you ethics police have shot a deer behind the shoulder, and had to track it for a half a mile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My stomach hurts. It's a pukey feeling.

Other than that, looks like a good shot with a pretty wide open view of the vitals, well minus the satchel in the way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it was a cold and calculated shot designed to make people dis-cuss it. However it was a great shot and that goat was DRT. Hard to argue that.

Gary

Comment

Talk about putting one in the boiler room...AND easy arrow recovery

Comment

Ethics are subjective. Stop trying to define it or ask for a definition. Regardless of your own subjective view on the matter a video like that just bred some new antis that will vote against your rights if given the chance. That is not subjective. Thats an objective fact. You aim for the vitals for a clean kill. Hell a blade of grass can knock your arrow out of aim. That could of gone badly but even though it didnt its not sport and only hurts the perception of hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X