This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Post it on the thread and say, here you go Eradicator. That way we all get a good look if it doesn’t turn out as good as an avatar
    Still waiting

Comment

Almost to the lease. Wi do it then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

TCU played horrible , unmotivated football. Good win Horns

Comment

Horn #18 in the AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Texas

#18 in the AP

#22 in the Coaches Poll.

I think the Coaches Poll is a more accurate ranking for Texas and still may be a little high.

Tech is at #25 breaking into the AP poll this week

A&M after another program changing first quarter dropped out of both polls...

OU dropped one spot in the AP after their tough OT Army win....LSU jumped them to #5

OU #5 and LSU #6 in the Coaches Poll.

And lastly North Texas is 4-0! Go Mean Green!. Old Dominion beat #12 Va Tech this past weekend.

Last edited by Smart; 09-23-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Still waiting
              Keep posting still waiting and I'll go to the locked file cabinet for you

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Not punting there was stupid. Our whole section was yelling to punt the ball before that play.
                Section 15 was on board with a punt as well!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  TCU played horrible , unmotivated football. Good win Horns
                  I was there and it was a case of they just got beat by a better team!

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Texas

#18 in the AP

#22 in the Coaches Poll.

I think the Coaches Poll is a more accurate ranking for Texas and still may be a little high.

I figured yall would come in the top 25. Congrats. Team is making progress that is undeniable.

We all knew where ATM was going in the polls this week. Wasnt a blow out but could of been better. First two plays of the game with Bamas first TD should not of happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyone explain the Oregon Stanford PYLON TDS for each team...
                      Oregon runner hits the pylon with his foot while the ball in his left hand is outside the pylon..called a TD on the field and overturned...no TD

Stanford guy jump through the end zone with his feet never touching the end zone and the ball CLEARLY outside the pylon ...called a TD and upheld.....
                      Not a fan of either team but Oregon got hosed by 3 calls in the 4th...

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Combination of several things which happens to every CFB team. Last week OU played a conference game on the road at Iowa State. 37-27 Sooner victory as it’s never an easy win in Ames.

Yesterday OU hosted Army which most considered a “rent a win” or cupcake game. Problem is, Army runs the triple option to perfection and you can’t prepare for their offense in 3-4 days. Army runs the ball 90% of the time which eats up clock. Not uncommon for the Black Knights to have an 8-10 minute drive which wears down the defense and your offense only gets the ball 1-2 times per quarter. Army ran the ball 78 times for 340 yds, and OU’s offense was on the field for 15 minutes the entire game.

With the triple option, each defensive player has a gap to fill and is responsible for the FB, RB, QB, or WR in motion. One blown assignment at the LOS and the ball carrier can run for a first down or TD. OU defense yesterday could not stop the Army QB option and get off the field on 3rd and 4th downs.
                        Explained perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          Can anyone explain the Oregon Stanford PYLON TDS for each team...
                          Oregon runner hits the pylon with his foot while the ball in his left hand is outside the pylon..called a TD on the field and overturned...no TD

Stanford guy jump through the end zone with his feet never touching the end zone and the ball CLEARLY outside the pylon ...called a TD and upheld.....
                          Not a fan of either team but Oregon got hosed by 3 calls in the 4th...
                          Can't say that I saw the Stanford leaping TD described, but that Oregon pylon-foot play was absolutely a touchdown. Oregon definitely jobbed on that one.

Comment

Here you go almighty Czar....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Betofag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	24554631

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

[ATTACH]925597[/ATTACH]
                              17ncs approved

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

[ATTACH]925597[/ATTACH]

Lmmfao!![emoji23][emoji23] hahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X