Discount Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    They will settle in within 1500-200 miles. I don’t know why they do that but the do.

Otherwise I’ve had very good performance through several sets of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I understand it takes new tires a little time to break in, but 1500-2000 is to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      I think you can throw the tire through the window if you’re not happy with it.
      only if you're a granny...

Comment

I noticed the same with Nitto MT’s, they did settle after a while but I was not happy with tread life. I switched to Cooper STT Pro and averaged 45K - 50K per set with mixed town driving and heavy towing.

Comment

I had cooper st max on ram 2500. Got good mileage but about half of that mileage was squirrelly as ****. Pulling a trailer was always an adventure. Liked the way they looked but won’t buy another set.

Comment

Not that it answers your question, but on my truck , ram 3500 single wheel, the Cooper stt pro are the loudest tires I have ever owned! Rotated every 5k and it’s insane how loud they are! Will not buy again

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              Return them and get some cooper STT.

This x2

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
                i think you can throw the tire through the window if you’re not happy with it.
                rofl!!!

Comment

On Discount Tire’s recommendation, I tried a new brand of tire than what I had been running on my Dodge 2500 4x4. Pricing was good, had some great rebates and they were a higher end reputable brand. I had the same issues the OP had, took them back to the store with about 500 miles and they refunded me with no questions asked. Very easy to deal with.

Comment

The 30 day trial is correct. I had the same thing happen to me. They took them back and credited the amount to another set. Awesome company and employees.

Comment

On a side note; My Mother in law was parked in the mall parking lot and when she returned to her car she had a note that said she had a nail in her tire and come into discount tire to have it fixed. Pretty thoughtful for someone who obviously wasn’t at work, but took the time to make her aware.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGG View Post
                        On a side note; My Mother in law was parked in the mall parking lot and when she returned to her car she had a note that said she had a nail in her tire and come into discount tire to have it fixed. Pretty thoughtful for someone who obviously wasn’t at work, but took the time to make her aware.

What if discount stuck a nail in her tire and left the note?

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
                          Terra Grappler G2

2 good friends are happy with them on their F250 and F350. The F250 has been to Aspen and back with them. Says he's thrilled he bought these vs another set of BFG.

Just noting what they like.

Comment

If your outer diameter changed, re-alignment is not out of the question.

Comment

Just get the BFGs.

Comment

Discount Tire

I’m liking my first set of coopers

Comment

Working...
                                X