Flash a Landrys select card and get moved up in the line
      FRONT OF THE LINE CUT CARD !!!!

Great thing to have !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        Fify
        Hahaha

Comment

See if they do call ahead seating. Not sure if Saltgrass will do it, but some of these places will allow you to call like 30 minutes before you get there and put your name on the list.

If you don't already have a Landry's select card, get one. It's free and points can be used for Landry's anything from Golden Nugget down to any restaurant (high or low-end).

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            Use the wait time. Go to the bar, have a appetizer and a conversation. Find out if you really have something in common with your date. Lay the phones down and really talk. Women are amazing too talk to when you pay attention. Then go have a steak.
            You’re very right.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
              Never had a steak worth eating at a saltass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I must have bad taste buds. Only ever eaten at 1, and it's by the BP in Shreveport. One of the best steaks I've ever had from a big chain place... I've eaten at a lot of high end steak places, including Binions, across the road, Ruth Chris, etc... and while not on their level, it was still a excellent steak. No one, and I mean no one I know, will ever go eat at SG when we're over there lmao. Just got a brand new one in Longview, and I can't drag anybody up there .

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                See if they do call ahead seating. Not sure if Saltgrass will do it, but some of these places will allow you to call like 30 minutes before you get there and put your name on the list.

If you don't already have a Landry's select card, get one. It's free and points can be used for Landry's anything from Golden Nugget down to any restaurant (high or low-end).
                They do it. We will go to Salt Grass on occasion and we'll call ahead on a Friday night and then walk in and get dirty looks as we are seated within a minute or two. I've eaten at probably 90% of the high end steak places around Texas and Salt Grass is not those places but it is close to our house, not an arm and a leg and we enjoy it every now and then.

Comment

Roadhouse is better but Saltgrass ain’t bad as long as you realize you aren’t going there for a high end steak.

Not every steak house in on par with the big boys and the price reflects as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Range Rattlers are worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Saltgrass in Pasadena takes call ahead seating. Plus the Landry's Select card. Can't go wrong with a card that you build up points to get discounts on food. Utilize both and win/win.

Comment

I think I will hit the Rockwall Saltgrass for dinner tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                          If you know the right person they may be able to get you a table
                          Is the password "Texas Bow Hunter"?

SG in Rockwall is my family's go to spot but you do have to time it right. When we sit down we tell the waiter/waitress, go ahead and bring out 3 loafs of bread and extra honey butter.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                            I think I will hit the Rockwall Saltgrass for dinner tonight!
                            Call up here and make a reservation. I don’t work tonight but can save you the wait.

972-771-4999

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                              Is the password "Texas Bow Hunter"?

SG in Rockwall is my family's go to spot but you do have to time it right. When we sit down we tell the waiter/waitress, go ahead and bring out 3 loafs of bread and extra honey butter.
                              Call up anytime and make a reso or ask for me when you get here. My name is on the door!! I can send you home with plenty of bread and butter also

Comment

Always

We went there once in Rockwall when we lived in Rowlett and the hubby was like no, and no to this price ever again. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X