Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Polk and Hardin Co. Hunters thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas with a bow, that is definitely a buck I would brag about! Congratulations, nice buck !!!

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    I killed this 8 pointer last Wednesday. Nothing to brag about, but I saw this thread and thought I’d add to it.

I’ve got a coyote that shows up almost every night. Yesterday he stopped by around 6:00pm. Hopefully he makes that mistake when I’m out there.

I sat in the stand and had this 8 come out this morning about 8:00am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      So do you have a little buyer's remorse on the buck you killed? It was a nice deer though. I'd be proud too.

Yes and no. I think any mature East Texas buck with a bow is a trophy.

Comment

Been at lease since Sunday afternoon, (front slowed down but I already had the plan made) and got my setup put back up after taking down for logging and have had all kinds of activity again. Had a young 6 point walk right behind me and hang out for a bit, my normal group of does and then this morning at 9, I got to fling my arrow at a live target, (doe), for the first time. Clean miss. Deer 1, Skip 0. But I am beyond happy since this is my first year on this lease and had to take my setup down 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X