This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Agree and no doubt the Frogs have carried the load for the State, GP is a nut but a real ball coach. I'm the guy that said they've been the only Texas school playing big boy football for years. Jimbo wants to but will be a work in progress, not sure TH knows how, but I hope he figures out he needs to surround himself with people that do. Top 25 finishes should be the norm for UT and ATM, no excuse.
    LMAO.....carried what load? TCU couldn’t carry the Ags jocks.

Comment

Look out for Notre Dame this year.

USC and Florida State would normally be respectable opponents on the schedule, but this year both are atrocious.

I think the Irish are an over rated top ten team squeaking by Vandy this week...but they likely make the playoff if they beat Stanford and Virginia Tech.

Comment

Wake when he Aggies actually do something so their fans crap talking is actually meaningful lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          So did the AP just rank us this week so it would be another Win against a ranked opponent for Bama?

Or in case something crazy happens and we win it would be a “good loss” on there schedule at the end of the year???
          I get your point but I do not think it matters one way or the other. The way Bama is playing they would skulldrag every team in the top 20.

Comment

So did the AP just rank us this week so it would be another Win against a ranked opponent for Bama?

Or in case something crazy happens and we win it would be a “good loss” on there schedule at the end of the year???
            You know the answer to that one.. There is no such thing as a good loss but the one last year 296 days ago came pretty close

BTW. You have done both one week and one week per point in past years.
            This year I have you and Brock both down for one week per point. I know Brock wants that in perpetuity but thought I would double check with you.

Comment

Have we always used the term “skull drag” on here, or is that a new term? Not doubting Alabama btw

Comment

No. We got ranked because we didn’t get beat by Maryland who got beat by Temple. LOL. They’re back! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  Have we always used the term “skull drag” on here, or is that a new term? Not doubting Alabama btw
                  LOL......someone used it the other day. I just borrowed it for my post above.

Comment

Who's caught more today, BoB or Grimes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post

That will be in the "need a new cap" box if I can find one. What did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        TCU opened as a 2.5 point favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Please don't give Czar a reason to remove any fingers for not keeping up.

QUOTE=eradicator;13625110]Looks like Froggy opens as 2.5pt favorites over Bevo[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Frogs have been carrying your load for awhile. You lose to Clemson and claim a win. Typical Aggie football

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            You guys are great at the Sec... SEC... SEC chant. You are like lil boy blue tootin his horn

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                              That will be in the "need a new cap" box if I can find one. What did you get?
                              I let my 7 yr olds each pick out one and I put 2 more back in. Ready to send that **** thing forward

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Frogs have been carrying your load for awhile. You lose to Clemson and claim a win. Typical Aggie football
                                Who claimed a win? You’re delusional. Show me one post where any Aggie claims a win. Typical Aggie football? There’s nothing like a team that’s been our ***** for the last 24 meetings running smack. Win something worthwhile Lizard fan, your team is anomily in a very weak conference. Heisman lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X