Someone got to her last night

[ATTACH]924638[/ATTACH]
    Earrings.

Comment

Ags ranked 22 headed into Bama game.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        FIFY..

Recently Grimes.....as in like yesterday and today..

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          Agree but I remember some of the same thoughts after the ND win.
          What thoughts are you talking about? "We played a pretty good game and we got a good win", "maybe we might keep it up and have a decent season"???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Yeah the Frogs haven't finished in top 25 AP poll except 12-13 times since 2000. But those , Aggies man you gotta love those 3 top finishes in the AP poll in same time frame
            Apples to oranges.....play in the best conference in college football, play the toughest opponents week in and week out and then compare the two. And FYI, TCU hasn’t beat the Aggies in the last 24 meetings, so there’s that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Recently Grimes.....as in like yesterday and today..
              ESPN said it last night.......

Comment

Line opens Bama -26.....Bama will cover, not 27, but 26 all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  What thoughts are you talking about? "We played a pretty good game and we got a good win", "maybe we might keep it up and have a decent season"???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                  Yes kinda. I think UT has the players now to win more than they lose, this week will be a good measure.

Comment

Apples to oranges.....play in the best conference in college football, play the toughest opponents week in and week out and then compare the two. And FYI, TCU hasn’t beat the Aggies in the last 24 meetings, so there’s that.
                    That would be a great argument I you weren’t bottom dwellers in that conference too

Comment

Best conference this.. that ... Final AP poll is what it is. That being said I think my dad played on the last Frogs team that beat the Ags. That was along time ago.

Comment

So did the AP just rank us this week so it would be another Win against a ranked opponent for Bama?

Or in case something crazy happens and we win it would be a “good loss” on there schedule at the end of the year???

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          That would be a great argument I you weren’t bottom dwellers in that conference too

I wouldn’t be calling other teams “bottom dwellers”!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Yeah the Frogs haven't finished in top 25 AP poll except 12-13 times since 2000. But those , Aggies man you gotta love those 3 top finishes in the AP poll in same time frame
                            Agree and no doubt the Frogs have carried the load for the State, GP is a nut but a real ball coach. I'm the guy that said they've been the only Texas school playing big boy football for years. Jimbo wants to but will be a work in progress, not sure TH knows how, but I hope he figures out he needs to surround himself with people that do. Top 25 finishes should be the norm for UT and ATM, no excuse.

Comment

TCU opened as a 2.5 point favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                Far from it.....educate yourself, you sound “uninformed”.
                                Last edited by RLB; 09-16-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X