2018 Houston Texans Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    8 coaches got fired this year, and Bill O'Brien and Jason Garrett still have jobs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly !
    OB should have been gone three years ago. I’m sitting here at the game and just dumbfounded at the play calling.
    The 4th and 1 says it all about Obrien.
    I can live with getting beat but being totally unprepared is inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rosie Odonell has sang her song boys

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        Exactly !
        OB should have been gone three years ago. I’m sitting here at the game and just dumbfounded at the play calling.
        The 4th and 1 says it all about Obrien.
        I can live with getting beat but being totally unprepared is inexcusable.

What was wrong with the call other than execution? Hopkins open in the end zone. Watson throws it low. That’s on Watson.

No different on play calling this scoring drive except no penalties and execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          What was wrong with the call other than execution? Hopkins open in the end zone. Watson throws it low. That’s on Watson.

No different on play calling this scoring drive except no penalties and execution.

Other than the fact that it was a huge failure you go for the high percentage play in that situation. It’s kinda a no Brainer even my 8 yr old said “dad why didn’t they run the ball”

Comment

Other than the fact that it was a huge failure you go for the high percentage play in that situation. It’s kinda a no Brainer even my 8 yr old said “dad why didn’t they run the ball”

No use arguing with someone that uses my 8 yr old son as a reason when the guy was wide open on the play call. Good day. I’ll talk football with someone else

Comment

Watson has had bad game. Defense has been bad! Injuries at receiver and CB certainly showed today. That’s pretty much the game. Got beat by one of the hottest teams in the league. We will rebuild and restock. We were a year early anyway with all these injuries. This Texans team is similar to the the first good run for the stros. Bob isn’t going anywhere, sorry to all his haters

Comment

Sorry, completely agree with a crappy play call on 4th &1. Run the ball.

2:00 left in O'Briens career as Texans head coach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watson’s accuracy has been garbage this game

He’s missed a ton of passes

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Watson’s accuracy has been garbage this game

He’s missed a ton of passes

His worst game all year but it’s the Coach’s fault lol

Comment

His worst game all year but it’s the Coach’s fault lol

If you think in any way that the Texans were prepared for this game then you are delusional, poor coaching!
                      The colts started, what 1-5, and you have faced them 2 times and this is the garbage you bring to a playoff game!
                      Yeah even my boy knows garbage when he sees it.

Comment

If you think in any way that the Texans were prepared for this game then you are delusional, poor coaching!
                        The colts started, what 1-5, and you have faced them 2 times and this is the garbage you bring to a playoff game!
                        Yeah even my boy knows garbage when he sees it.

Started 1-5 and finished 10-1. Glad coach O’Brien’s 4 year extension kicks in this year just for guys like you. I’ll enjoy cheering for my Texans team all off season and next year.

Texans weren’t 11-6 in spite of BOB. Lol I’ll give up on him when the locker room gives up on him. You arnt a bad coach with 4 out of the last 5 being winning seasons. Watson has arguably his worst game of the year, he’ll get better and we will as a whole.

Last edited by Tshelly; 01-05-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Get the first down then you can run that play 3 times in a row if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                            Get the first down then you can run that play 3 times in a row if you want

Everyone is an undefeated coach with 20-20 hindsight. I’m saying you can’t say play calling is a ***** when the play was open but QB threw the ball in the ground.

Comment

Comment

Everyone is an undefeated coach with 20-20 hindsight. I’m saying you can’t say play calling is a ***** when the play was open but QB threw the ball in the ground.

Do you gamble? Ever go to Vegas and hit 17?

Comment

Working...
                                X