• Show
Clear All

My wife would have come home.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
      Busted clean out. Need to fix it. Haha!
      You aint fixed it yet? There might be more than one in there

Comment

My wife would have made us turn around and go home after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Its a TX Rat Snake, they come in and exit through the plumbing's roof vent.
          I thought it looked like a Western rat too (they are n longer called Texas rats).

Comment

Nope...

Nope, nope, nope..........

Huh uh......

Comment

We had a snake that size in our toilet. Poured some gas in the toilet he came right out but then the whole placed smelled like gas for awhile. This was all at 4am. I was about to get the 30-06 out and blast him. I dont do snakes. Especially in the toilet.

Comment

We had one in the toilet at our lease in Normangee once. My brother promised he got it out and fixed the pipe under the cabin. I didn't use the bathroom there for over a year. When I finally got the nerve to sit down on it again, I flushed first and banged around to make sure no snakes were there. I didn't realize the water to the cabin wasn't turn on yet so the tank on the toilet didn't fill back up. Just so happen my brother turned the water on and the toilet started to fill and go "HHHSSSSSSSS". I levitated about 3 feet off of that toilet and dang near took the door off on my way out.
                Last edited by Hoggslayer; 09-10-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is terrified of snakes; in person, on TV, a descriptive anecdote, all scare her. I just told her about this thread before she went on her run (where she always thinks she will see a snake)...not a happy look she gave me.

Comment

Hey there everyone! I am Ken Wood’s wife. Yes the one who found the snake in the toilet. Little backstory here. A week before we went to the lease my 3 children (all girls) decided they were going to prank me. So they went to my uncles house and got a fake rubber snake and put in my toilet. Needless to say they got me good. I flipped out started screaming and running out the house half dressed. So Finding a real one was just the icing on the cake! I am terrified of snakes and this incident just made that fear 1000 times worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen wood View Post
                        Hey there everyone! I am Ken Wood’s wife. Yes the one who found the snake in the toilet. Little backstory here. A week before we went to the lease my 3 children (all girls) decided they were going to prank me. So they went to my uncles house and got a fake rubber snake and put in my toilet. Needless to say they got me good. I flipped out started screaming and running out the house half dressed. So Finding a real one was just the icing on the cake! I am terrified of snakes and this incident just made that fear 1000 times worse!
                        I give it a few posts till she’s banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen wood View Post
                          You obviously don't beat your kids nearly enough

pray for rain

Comment

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d rather it be snakes than rats or mice.

Comment

It's a quite big snake man!

Comment

Originally posted by NickR View Post
                                Maybe it’s just me, but I’d rather it be snakes than rats or mice.
                                I'm with ya. its irrational but for some reason snakes of any kind (unless they surprise me) are kinda like whatever, but rats and mice really creep me the hell out

BTW, OP.....

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                                X