Lease toilet surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
    I would be banned if the video was posted. I wanted to but she was extremely foul about this incident! I’m thinking about posting to Facebook and giving a link though!
    Double dare you!

Comment

Thanks in advance for next nightmare.

Comment

Hot water heater breaker is in the bathroom in the cabin at the lease. Went in without turning on the lights to flip the switch & a Tx rat snake was coiled up above the water heater & he struck at me as I went to flip the switch. Not sure if he or I was more surprised but we both left the area quickly!

Comment

[ATTACH]923812[/ATTACH]

Comment

Been there done that. We couldn't manage to snag ours out, so we poured half a bottle of drano down the toilet. He didn't like that very much and came out promptly on his own.

Comment

Its a TX Rat Snake, they come in and exit through the plumbing's roof vent.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                I would be banned if the video was posted. I wanted to but she was extremely foul about this incident! I’m thinking about posting to Facebook and giving a link though!
                I don’t do FB often but for this I would!

Comment

The camp house at my place in McFaddin always has a few snakes in the plumbing we dump a cup of diesel in the toilet flush and wait with a machete the floor looks like a murder scene. The diesel blinds them so they are plenty ticked off when they come out of the toilet. Not just rat snakes either Cottonmouths rat snakes and rattle bugs. The rattle bugs have a den under the tub also, they serenade you while you are showering.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                    The camp house at my place in McFaddin always has a few snakes in the plumbing we dump a cup of diesel in the toilet flush and wait with a machete the floor looks like a murder scene. The diesel blinds them so they are plenty ticked off when they come out of the toilet. Not just rat snakes either Cottonmouths rat snakes and rattle bugs. The rattle bugs have a den under the tub also, they serenade you while you are showering.
                    **** that! I would burn that place to the ground then sell the land.

Comment

That's funny. Yesterday they ranch hand called and said their was a problem with tractor and he needed our help. Drove out to the pasture and while he was pushing brush a 4' rat snake crawled up behind the instrument panel and the ranch hand refused to get back on the tractor until I removed him. Finally coaxed the snake out with some gas fumes and sent him on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        **** that! I would burn that place to the ground then sell the land.
                        Keeps you on your toes.

Comment

I think you folks with snakes in the toilet need some kind of check valve on them

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife would not go back!!! waiting on video!!!

Comment

Not fun, I can say this with first hand experience!

Comment

Yep, been there. Got to the ranch one time touching cotton, couldn't get to the toilet fast enough. Opened the lid to an identical scene, went back outside and pooped in the yard. Went back in to retrieve snake and he was gone, from then on I always flushed once before sitting down. Figure it would plug up on the flush if one was near.

Comment

Working...
                                X