Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis View Post
    WGI should b banned at all retailers
    Why? I have been running their cameras for 5 years and have no problems. I have ran stealth cam, Cuddeback, bushnell, moultrie and none of them last for more than 3 years. So why pay all that money. I currently running 15 cameras, all WGI and they out preform my buddies cuddeback all the time. Cheap yes, work yes, have problems, not with the cameras. Their feeder timer is another story, total junk.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
      I don't buy anything from them. Horrible stuff. You'll spend $40 in batteries for one season on one camera. Good luck
      nope, not true either. Most of my cameras average 2500 pics between me checking them. I average out at 7500-10,000 pics on set of batteries. over 1 year, thats $20, yep you heard it right. . .

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Some guys on here feel like they have to inject their opinion into everything. I mean, Just hit the back button and move on.
        maybe you should take your own advice. . .just saying. .

Comment

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Comment

I haven't been back to check mine, because I've been busy with my dad being in the hospital, but the buddy that I bought them for checked the one that he put out today. It took good pics.

Sent from a satellite in outer space using my cellular device.

Comment

You got the double shaft whammy on that. WGI camera and Dicks. Hope free lube came with the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                You got the double shaft whammy on that. WGI camera and Dicks. Hope free lube came with the purchase.
                No problem with the cameras so far, so I'm thinking I'm okay on that part. I don't normally shop at ****'s, but it was $40 for the same cameras that were $60 ea at my local Walmart. So I guess I'm okay there too. I don't go to their website to do any shopping, and I unsubscribed from their emails as soon a I got them. These just popped up in a Google search, seemed like a good price; so I bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMedic26 View Post
                  No problem with the cameras so far, so I'm thinking I'm okay on that part. I don't normally shop at ****'s, but it was $40 for the same cameras that were $60 ea at my local Walmart. So I guess I'm okay there too. I don't go to their website to do any shopping, and I unsubscribed from their emails as soon a I got them. These just popped up in a Google search, seemed like a good price; so I bought them.

I know. Just jacking with you...kind of lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    I know. Just jacking with you...kind of lol
                    [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Here's the bad news. It was thugs like this that destroyed some of our feeders a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                        nope, not true either. Most of my cameras average 2500 pics between me checking them. I average out at 7500-10,000 pics on set of batteries. over 1 year, thats $20, yep you heard it right. . .
                        Just saying what happened to me. I've used just about all cameras out there and that one was not good for me. And no I'm not rich I work hard for what I've got I save my penny's every year just to buy stuff for hunting and cameras I'm a painter in east Texas and it's a struggle so don't judge me for voicing my opinion on a thread that ask for my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                          Just saying what happened to me. I've used just about all cameras out there and that one was not good for me. And no I'm not rich I work hard for what I've got I save my penny's every year just to buy stuff for hunting and cameras I'm a painter in east Texas and it's a struggle so don't judge me for voicing my opinion on a thread that ask for my opinion
                          not judging you! You made a blanket statement that they were junk and you would spend $40 on batteries. You didnt say I bought one and I spent $40 on batteries in one year and was very unhappy with it. We all have an opinion, I just happen to be running 15 of them and have had great luck on them taking pics and the battery life being great. I also have run the high dollar cameras and didnt get any better battery life, pics or less problems out of them. All cameras in Texas are USUALLY only going to last 3-4 years on AVERAGE. The heat takes it toll on them. I dont see paying $150 for a camera, when I can run 3 cameras for that price. JUST MY OPINION!

Comment

WGI haters keep on hating and dont buy them. I will keep enjoying the discounted prices.

Comment

throw them away please. I won't use if they are free

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                                not judging you! You made a blanket statement that they were junk and you would spend $40 on batteries. You didnt say I bought one and I spent $40 on batteries in one year and was very unhappy with it. We all have an opinion, I just happen to be running 15 of them and have had great luck on them taking pics and the battery life being great. I also have run the high dollar cameras and didnt get any better battery life, pics or less problems out of them. All cameras in Texas are USUALLY only going to last 3-4 years on AVERAGE. The heat takes it toll on them. I dont see paying $150 for a camera, when I can run 3 cameras for that price. JUST MY OPINION!
                                Dis dude has stock or stake or kin in WGI. You've made it too obvious man. They really are junk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X