• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    cnn?

Comment

Whats the rain in South Texas this weekend from?
      Was hoping to get down and shoot some birds but all forecast show rain starting Thursday.

Comment

Wont sniff the gulf!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          cnn?

Quickly checking the weather apps this morning........nothing shows up or is being mentioned about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bauce302 View Post
            Wont sniff the gulf!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
              Whats the rain in South Texas this weekend from?
              Was hoping to get down and shoot some birds but all forecast show rain starting Thursday.
              Pacific tropical moisture

Comment

Havent seen anything on this on any weather report i have watched.

Comment

Other than some more rain this weekend from the remnant moisture associated with the wave that was Isaac, I don't see anything that perks my ears for the time being.

A cool front possibly coming through near opening day has me excited though! I am sick of the heat & humidity!

Comment

Not sure how true this is, but a lot of old timers in Corpus told me when the 1st cool/cold front of the fall clears the coast line, you wont have to worry about hurricanes anymore. Don't shoot the messenger, just what I've heard

Comment

That’s true to a large degree. Once a front clears the coast, the statistical odds of a Texas landfall drop like a rock. Not to zero, but low enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

See we in store for little more rain this weekend from system off to the west. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                          Other than some more rain this weekend from the remnant moisture associated with the wave that was Isaac, I don't see anything that perks my ears for the time being.

A cool front possibly coming through near opening day has me excited though! I am sick of the heat & humidity!
                          Hey CC, what I heard was this was Pacific in nature and not associated with Issac... You gettin' something different? I trust you guys WAY more than the TV/Radio goons...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Hey CC, what I heard was this was Pacific in nature and not associated with Issac... You gettin' something different? I trust you guys WAY more than the TV/Radio goons...

This is Pacific related. Coming up the east coast of Mejico.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              There will be moisture streaming in from both the Eastern Pacific and the Gulf/western Carribean(through what used to be Isaac). Nothing to worry about developing just more juice available to be squeezed out..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's just starting to dry out here.... Wish it would stay dry so we could cut hay!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X