Lease Work This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Work This Weekend?

Who all is going to there lease to finish getting everything ready? We always go Labor day weekend to fill feeders and finish all of our setups and mow. Whoever is going be safe and stay hydrated

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Who all is going to there lease to finish getting everything ready? We always go Labor day weekend to fill feeders and finish all of our setups and mow. Whoever is going be safe and stay hydrated
    Finish? This is the weekend I start.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      X2
      And do a little bird hunting

Comment

Probably go to West Fest this weekend. Going next weekend to take camper down and fill feeders.

Comment

Lol I'm with the crowd of starting to do work this weekend. Usually go and fill feeders and what not year round but as far as doing lease work, I'll trim shooting lanes, clean up trails, make sure blinds/stands are ready labor day weekend, but mostly cause its killing season again.

Comment

Be There

Comment

At the ranch now filling feeders, spraying food plots and mowing. Never ending work to do at the ranch!

Comment

I'll be helping a buddy at his lease. Nothing is set up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                  Word! Headed to Coleman to do a little bird hunting, a little working and a lot of whiskey drinking!

Just kidding, I’m too old these days to drink much whiskey and still get up the next morning.

Comment

Feeders are full, plots killed and mowed . Now waiting to disk ,plant and roll.

Comment

I've been discing and mowing so much I feel like a buzzard, just going in circles. Finished mowing roads and plots in Trinity Co. today. Discing up my food plot next. And hoping for rain.....

Comment

I will be there! Make final touches to my set ups. Refill corn feeders, cottonseed, rice bran, deer blocks, and water totes. I can't wait to get there and check cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                          Word! Headed to Coleman to do a little bird hunting, a little working and a lot of whiskey drinking!

Just kidding, I’m too old these days to drink much whiskey and still get up the next morning.
                          There’s always the evening hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            I will be there! Make final touches to my set ups. Refill corn feeders, cottonseed, rice bran, deer blocks, and water totes. I can't wait to get there and check cameras.
                            Gonna be a good weekend brother. Hopefully we can kill a few birds too

Comment

Work never ends, but thats the fun part really. I will say labor day weekend is good one though. Start of hunting season, football and well 10% less humidity this AM got me excited. Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X