Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean some of the best qb's that have played the game were not that good until they gave them the weapons and coaching they needed!! Like mahomes hes doing amazing its cause he has good coaching and good weapons around him so on so forth for other rookie qb's that's all I'm saying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
      I mean some of the best qb's that have played the game were not that good until they gave them the weapons and coaching they needed!! Like mahomes hes doing amazing its cause he has good coaching and good weapons around him so on so forth for other rookie qb's that's all I'm saying!!!
      I agree with what your saying. Give defensive coordinators and players a year to study Mahomes and he wont be the same next year!
      Dak had Zeke and Zeke had Dak as rookies. Both new to defensive coordinators and players in the same year. It was great. The next 2 years not so much.

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        I agree with what your saying. Give defensive coordinators and players a year to study Mahomes and he wont be the same next year!

Dak had Zeke and Zeke had Dak as rookies. Both new to defensive coordinators and players in the same year. It was great. The next 2 years not so much.

Dak had a solid rookie year, but not even in the same universe as what Mahomes is doing in his rookie year. Mahomes has so many God given talents that Dak just doesn’t have. I’ll bet Mahomes turns into a perennial pro bowler.

Edit out the Mahomes rookie year part. He’s not a rookie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by MBV77; 11-12-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

!!!I got you!!!

Comment

I agree ^^^ and he also had a good mentor in front of him Alex smith

Comment

I can tell you one thing though, the saints are about to eat our cornflakes when we play them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
                The Cowboys didn't do Dak any favors by hiring the failed backup, no experience, Kellen Moore as the QB coach.
                Give Dak some proper coaching with an experienced NFL coach and he would be as good as any of the other QB's out there.
                Yes, he holds the ball too long, and is not accurate to wide open receivers, and has trouble surveying the field when he has a wide open receiver.
                Proper coaching could fix all the above.
                They left Dak hung out to dry in my opinion this year.
                this. What happened to Mark Sanchez, thought he was a pretty good QB coach/mentor ... ? but Kellen Moore , ugggghhh.
                Last edited by tdwinklr; 11-12-2018, 12:53 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
                  The Cowboys didn't do Dak any favors by hiring the failed backup, no experience, Kellen Moore as the QB coach.
                  Give Dak some proper coaching with an experienced NFL coach and he would be as good as any of the other QB's out there.
                  Yes, he holds the ball too long, and is not accurate to wide open receivers, and has trouble surveying the field when he has a wide open receiver.
                  Proper coaching could fix all the above.
                  They left Dak hung out to dry in my opinion this year.
                  I don't think that is really the case, Linnehan is Dak's coach, Moore is no more than an apprentice, and you do not have to be an all pro in order to coach, most of the coaches were not really good players to begin with, I don't think age has that much to do with it either, look at McVay and some of the college coaches, several very young successful coaches out there.

Comment

Above is a link to an interesting, common sense take on why the recent win over the Eagles was not good for the Cowboys' present state of affairs.

Comment

Pokes vs Dirty Birds. Who wins it?

Comment

Folks are picking the Cowboys but I'm not sure I'm buying it.......

Depends on what Cowboys show up today. Atlanta's defense is at the bottom in most categories but Garrett will find some way to screw it up.....and Ryan is Ryan..

Comment

I can tell you one thing though, the saints are about to eat our cornflakes when we play them!!
                          Wouldn't surprise me to see a 40+ point spread.
                          I predict Saints 52, Dallas 3

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Pokes vs Dirty Birds. Who wins it?
                            Going to be tuff holding that offense down so let's see is the line can get some holes for Zeek...

Go Boys Go!

Comment

commentators are terrible. Who is that?

Comment

Great hands Beasley you cost your team 4 points with that drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X