No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win!! I wish the Boys had not given Seattle an opportunity to make it close at the end...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      This is unbelievable.....how on earth do you let Lockett get behind you in prevent?
      As John Madden (I think)once said, "The prevent prevents you from winning". luckily, not this time.

Comment

Garrett didn’t look too happy. Flipped off his headset and stomped down the hallway. Wonder if the folks upstairs were chirping and he didn’t like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wooooooo!! BBQ SeaPigeon for e'erbody up in this mix!

Comment

Go Cowboys!!

Comment

Who'd you rather play next? Rams or Saints.

I don't like the chances of beating NO two times this year, but I think the Rams would be a tougher fit for the "boys.

Comment

[ATTACH]940686[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  Who'd you rather play next? Rams or Saints.

I don't like the chances of beating NO two times this year, but I think the Rams would be a tougher fit for the "boys.
                  Either way.....probably gonna have to face the Saints eventually.

Comment

Great game. Tough to see hurns season end like that. Dak is tough as nails. Zeke is the mvp though. What a horse he is.

Give me the rams next.

Comment

Hurns is having surgery right now. They said it's a dislocated ankle. Prayers up for his full recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I guarantee you the Rams nor the Saints are jumping up and down screaming " hoohow we get to play the Cowboys " the Cowboys are a very dangerous team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          Hurns is having surgery right now. They said it's a dislocated ankle. Prayers up for his full recovery.

yeah, looked like it was dislocated half way around his leg.....ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

He reportedly also has a fractured knee. I've only read that in 1 place, not sure if that is accurate, or not.

Comment

Call it what you want his leg is broke af. Who do we get next week? People on Facebook saying the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                                Call it what you want his leg is broke af. Who do we get next week? People on Facebook saying the Saints.
                                It depend on who wins the Eagle-Bears game tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X