This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Agreed. He had no lack of confidence last year. Maybe all this snitch/strip club talk is wearing on him. May be a bigger distraction than everyone thought?
    I think last year he was riding on being the hot shot coach blah blah . He looks like a deer in the head lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Checking in from Falls City and dove hunting for the nutkick! Man what a **** disappointment. I feel like I drank a bottle of snake oil....

But the whitewing hunting was incredible...

I don't think there are that many birds in Wise County as you have on the tailgate.

Comment

[quote=txbowkill;13592576]
        Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

If the scores were reversed this weekend the dog pile by the horns on the Aggies would be just the same had they lost to northwestern. It's not right or wrong it just is what it is
        I guess we may see next week?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Nice Smart. Have you tried the Pollaks sausage from Falls City? Pretty good stuff

Every turkey season and dove season. ClayW’s Dad we are staying with down here, works for them.

Comment

Texas' game one gimme team could beat Aggies' game one high gimme team.
            Nothing is decided game one..but maybe rethinking the whole pizza during storm delay idea...although it was on par with most of the other coaching decisions that day...
            Last edited by systemnt; 09-02-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/LandryLocker/sta...83492935544834

Comment

This is good entertainment. #pizzagate

Comment

Comment

[ATTACH]922671[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Every turkey season and dove season. ClayW’s Dad we are staying with down here, works for them.
                      You're hunting with Jake? I thought that Boykin looked familiar.

Comment

I said last year and I will say it again, I am not a Herman fan and don't think he was/is the right man for the job. He is not very articulate and strugles to answer questions with any confidence and I wonder if he does the same making coaching decisions. 7-5 would be overachieving IMO. Now if he will drop a pair and let one of the freshman QBs play and see what they can do, there may be some hope. No hope with Ehlinger or Bueschell.

Comment

I saw sumlin lost last night. Sounds like the Arizona faithful arent too happy with the play calling under Mazzone! Hello people, UCLA was happy to see mazzone gone, and mazzone cost sumlin his job at ATM. Hes garbage. Sumlin and KK need to reunite and hope they can outscore opponents. Making a running QB stay in the pocket ain't the answer with mazzone junk of an offense.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            I saw sumlin lost last night. Sounds like the Arizona faithful arent too happy with the play calling under Mazzone! Hello people, UCLA was happy to see mazzone gone, and mazzone cost sumlin his job at ATM. Hes garbage. Sumlin and KK need to reunite and hope they can outscore opponents. Making a running QB stay in the pocket ain't the answer with mazzone junk of an offense.

I kind of enjoyed it honestly
                            They hobbled that QB

Comment

So the thread is not going good. The usual ******* haters are still more concerned with Texas than their own team.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

Helloooooooooo Tom Herman. Do you see this?

Beck must go......or was it Herman.....

There are actually TBHers on facebook saying that the liberalness of Austin is why Texas sucks. NO. This right here is why they lost.
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-02-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X