X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong > Herman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The threads will go better if the haters lay off. Not just the Texas haters but all of us/them. Focus on your team......not the team you hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimbo > Sumlin

Comment

I find it funny that we've all decided our seasons based on game 1. What if Texas wins out? What if A&M can't get above .500? What if OU stumbles somewhere?

The season is so young. But, it's fun to watch the excitement/despair from all sides.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;13592554]The threads will go better if the haters lay off. Not just the Texas haters but all of us/them. Focus on your team......not the team you hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using

Great advice but most won't listen and enjoy the dog pile/gloating way to much. That was the point of most of my posts last night but some just can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I think it’s time the fans/coaches/players/program take a REAL and unbiased look at themselves. It may be a ugly truth but every year it’s just spinning and excuses. Band aid after band aid may be time to cut out all the infected tissue and start from bare bone. Cause as an outsider looking in idk what is the root of texas’ problem

Yeah I agree. He just seemed to lack confidence in himself, coaches and players . Hell if you don’t believe in yourself how can you send a positive message to players. He showed little last yr of lacking confidence .

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                yes sir.

I will have to behave myself from now on. Didn't think it got to bad but apparently I was wrong
                Naaaa, you were fine.

Comment

[quote=bloodtrailer28;13592566]
                  Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  The threads will go better if the haters lay off. Not just the Texas haters but all of us/them. Focus on your team......not the team you hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using

Great advice but most won't listen and enjoy the dog pile/gloating way to much. That was the point of most of my posts last night but some just can't help it.
                  If the scores were reversed this weekend the dog pile by the horns on the Aggies would be just the same had they lost to northwestern. It's not right or wrong it just is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I’m with that!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Yeah I agree. He just seemed to lack confidence in himself, coaches and players . Hell if you don’t believe in yourself how can you send a positive message to players. He showed little last yr of lacking confidence .
                      Agreed. He had no lack of confidence last year. Maybe all this snitch/strip club talk is wearing on him. May be a bigger distraction than everyone thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I find it funny that we've all decided our seasons based on game 1. What if Texas wins out? What if A&M can't get above .500? What if OU stumbles somewhere?

The season is so young. But, it's fun to watch the excitement/despair from all sides.
                        Smart.....cue the “rollercoaster” meme!!

Comment

It was around 1130p and @ByronB and I were just considering knocking out a masters degree from Bama when it got whacked. It was contentious but not unlike any other game night. Glad it is back open. I was up until almost 1am to see Herm's victory over UTSA. Next week will be a real test. Last night looked good with good fundamental tackling and QB play.

Comment

Checking in from Falls City and dove hunting for the nutkick! Man what a **** disappointment. I feel like I drank a bottle of snake oil....

But the whitewing hunting was incredible...

Comment

Speaking of focusing on our team, how bout gettin' my Tigers ready for the 'Canes tonight! What do we know? What do we think? Will LSU's D fare well against an O line that's supposed to be good for Miami? Always the LSU QB questions. Thoughts?

Comment

Nice Smart. Have you tried the Pollaks sausage from Falls City? Pretty good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X